TV shows you wished they didn't get cancelled.

The Adventures of Superman. The ending episode wasn't right. The Final episode should have been this
SUPERMAN SAVES EARTH!
comet.jpg

Man-of-Steel-Superman-in-Space.jpg

stock-footage-supernova-explosion-and-nebula-in-space-background.jpg

31p.jpg
AlSTcr5fTL68P6418HcC_images.jpeg

198538-300x230.jpg
izvestia_russian_revolution_newspaper.jpg

It says Kremlin Surrenders

Thats how it should have ended

:giggle: You must be as ancient as I am if you watched that show. One of my favorites as a kid, along with Roy Rogers, and Lone Ranger, such fun!

Gee thanks calling me ancient ! :giggle: I watched that show too and my mom brought my older sister . ex brother and me a Hopalong Cassidy outfit with guns with holster too. We had a family photo of my mom and us kids wearing our Hopalong Cassidy outfit and baby sister on mom's lap . I sure wish I had my Hopalong Cassidy outfit now !

Quantum Leap was a good show but IMO it ran on a little too long. The last several episodes were getting lame.
yeah a lot of the episodes in the last season were becoming "WTF?" head scratchers to me.

Gee thanks calling me ancient ! :giggle: I watched that show too and my mom brought my older sister . ex brother and me a Hopalong Cassidy outfit with guns with holster too. We had a family photo of my mom and us kids wearing our Hopalong Cassidy outfit and baby sister on mom's lap . I sure wish I had my Hopalong Cassidy outfit now !

Aw, sounds like a cute pic of the family. I always wanted a cowgirl outfit, never got one!

ps, WDYS, how do you have an ex brother, what do you mean by that?

Aw, sounds like a cute pic of the family. I always wanted a cowgirl outfit, never got one!

I wish I had the guns , they don't made toys guns like that away more .

Rin_Tin_Tin_8.jpg

I like Rin Tin Tin , I loved the dog , he was a beautiful GS. There is no shows with a dog in it or is there ?

caz said:
i thought they changed places

They did switch places in an earlier episode during the last season though it did look like he switched places with Al in the last episode to tell Beth to wait for Al to come home. After that Sam leapt out to... wherever.

Last edited:

She doesn't understand or know how to use the word estranged.

Freaks and Geeks
My So-Called Life
Popular
Life Unexpected (mainly because I have a huge crush on Britt Robertson...it may even be as big, if not bigger, than my crush on Jennifer Lawrence)

Just found out one of my favorite show is cancelled. It was called Forever.

Back