Tsk.. Tsk... to Bounty Hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman

I know that N... is an insult to black people.. as i grew up. i kept asking my black friend what N s definetion... I never know it means... all my black friends defined to me in different ways... I still dont get it...

Care to explain to me???

1. ni**er

A word that everyone else is afraid to define except in utter seriousness, for fear of being branded a rascist, in total ignorance of the colloquial usage of the word, its characterization in popular culture, and the populations of people it is used most by.

You shouldn't ever say the n-word, you rascist cracker asshole.

2. ni**er

a term that is racist, as long as the speaker of it is not black. Forbidden on most all of television and other forms of public entertainment, at times referenced to as the "n-word". However, "cracker", a term racist against whites, is a completely acceptable term used in any context of any national broadcast...hmm...

White man: I would like to know why "cracker" and, ahem, "ni**er" are not equally forbidden *white man is put on trial for racist slander*

3. ni**er

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

1.Shut up, you ni**er
2. Chris, you my nigga.

4. ni**er

A fully grown niglet

Theres one of them ni**ers

5. ******

Slang description for slaves who were brought mostly from West Africa by the Dutch, English, and Portuguese from what was then a huge "Nigerian Basin" which makes up part of the countries of Nigeria and Niger today.

Load the Ni**er's on the ship, time for an auction in Kingston.

6. ni**er

ni**er is to black person as redneck is to white person

"I don't like ni**ers."

7. ni**er

Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.

look at that ni**er stealin sh*t and selling drugs!!!

Urban Dictionary: ******

IMO that those N-words are hurtful when whites insulted toward to Blacks as same way if Blacks call whites "Crackers", [i don't meant to insults anyone if this is offended toward to you all but just want to set an example what kind of slur racist words are so that way SxyPorkie understand what i am talking about!!!] if others name calling such as Wet Backs or Sp*cs = Mexicans, Polocks = Polish, and so on.... FYI - I would'nt mention this slur racist word ever again after this posting - Can you forgive me for posting this kind of slur racist word today?

1. ni**er

A word that everyone else is afraid to define except in utter seriousness, for fear of being branded a rascist, in total ignorance of the colloquial usage of the word, its characterization in popular culture, and the populations of people it is used most by.

You shouldn't ever say the n-word, you rascist cracker asshole.

2. ni**er

a term that is racist, as long as the speaker of it is not black. Forbidden on most all of television and other forms of public entertainment, at times referenced to as the "n-word". However, "cracker", a term racist against whites, is a completely acceptable term used in any context of any national broadcast...hmm...

White man: I would like to know why "cracker" and, ahem, "ni**er" are not equally forbidden *white man is put on trial for racist slander*

3. ni**er

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

1.Shut up, you ni**er
2. Chris, you my nigga.

4. ni**er

A fully grown niglet

Theres one of them ni**ers

5. ******

Slang description for slaves who were brought mostly from West Africa by the Dutch, English, and Portuguese from what was then a huge "Nigerian Basin" which makes up part of the countries of Nigeria and Niger today.

Load the Ni**er's on the ship, time for an auction in Kingston.

6. ni**er

ni**er is to black person as redneck is to white person

"I don't like ni**ers."

7. ni**er

Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.

look at that ni**er stealin sh*t and selling drugs!!!

Urban Dictionary: ******

IMO that those N-words are hurtful when whites insulted toward to Blacks as same way if Blacks call whites "Crackers", [i don't meant to insults anyone if this is offended toward to you all but just want to set an example what kind of slur racist words are so that way SxyPorkie understand what i am talking about!!!] if others name calling such as Wet Backs or Sp*cs = Mexicans, Polocks = Polish, and so on.... FYI - I would'nt mention this slur racist word ever again after this posting - Can you forgive me for posting this kind of slur racist word today?

Oh I would forgive him because he knows he made mistake to say it out loud out of anger, but as for his son and girlfriend really they should not have to sell their tape to the public taboild just to get reverage and even with his dad. They take that out of context too far. But at least the son admit he did was wrong and dog also apologized more then once. Hope they will resolved it soon.

its simplar like callin them faggots is a bad word, nice way is callin them gays eh ?

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ni**er

It is a fairly long article - so here's an extract.

Main article: Negro
Earlier variants (such as neger or negar) derive from the Spanish/Portuguese word negro, meaning "black", and probably also the French nègre, which has also been used pejoratively (but also positively as in Négritude), derived from negro (the ordinary French word for "black" being noir). Both negro and noir (and therefore also nègre and ni**er) ultimately come from nigrum, the accusative form of the Latin word niger, meaning "black".

In Colonial America, negars was used in 1619 by John Rolfe, describing slaves shipped to Virginia colony.[4] Neger (sometimes spelled "neggar") also prevailed in northern New York under the Dutch and also in Philadelphia, in its Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities. For example, the African Burial Ground in New York City was originally known as "Begraafplaats van de Neger" (Dutch phrase meaning "Cemetery of the negro" in English). In the United States, the word ni**er was not always considered derogatory, but was instead used by some as merely denotative of black skin, as it was in other parts of the English-speaking world. In nineteenth-century literature, there are many uses of the word ni**er with no intended negative connotation. Charles Dickens, and Joseph Conrad (who published The ni**er of the 'Narcissus' in 1897) used the word without racist intent. Mark Twain often put the word into the mouths of his Southern characters, white and black, but did not use the word when speaking in his own voice in his autobiographical Life on the Mississippi.

Also another one to look at: http://www.aaregistry.com/african_american_history/2420/ni**er_the_word_a_brief_history

I haven't found any reference as to why the blacks call each other this, but I would guess it's used as a greeting code between fellow blacks (usually the gangsta types) and as a term of endearment. Just as a lot of other people greet each other as "Hey".

I would also assume that it is used by these same guys as a reverse racist term. By that I mean they are saying "You ain't a nigga, so you're no good and you'll never be one of us".

Would anyone else agree with that?

My mother taught me "Nothing is ever true all the time." Prejudice and perceptions of prejudice is one of the most fascinating subjects I know of.

B&N has a book N Word: Who Can Say It, Who Shouldn't and Why
by Jabari Asim

Dog says he thought he was "cool enough in the black community to use it".

My granddaughter, well known in the local black community, greets some of her closest friends using it. She says if Dog weren't a racist he would have welcomed his son's black girlfriend into his family no matter what word he used. She says the fact he didn't want her around is the proof.

My mother taught me "Nothing is ever true all the time." Prejudice and perceptions of prejudice is one of the most fascinating subjects I know of.

B&N has a book N Word: Who Can Say It, Who Shouldn't and Why
by Jabari Asim

Dog says he thought he was "cool enough in the black community to use it".

My granddaughter, well known in the local black community, greets some of her closest friends using it. She says if Dog weren't a racist he would have welcomed his son's black girlfriend into his family no matter what word he used. She says the fact he didn't want her around is the proof.

I really don't think Dog is a racist just by saying a bad "N" word to his son's girlfriend because she black. However, using N word not make him a racist. It was out of anger. I can see it in his face so clear. But Speaking of racisit with black and white people I seen their behavior and the way of life they live. So I seen many families I know have seen white family not approve of their son or daughter dating someone black and the black family not approve of their son or daughter dating someone one. Because they knew it would not work between the two families end up having bi-racial children and the children will be the one suffering on both side of the family trying to fit in or feeling accpetance in the both family. It can't be an easy situations on both side of the race. I don't think it easy on the children as well they bring into the world.

I do watch his show sometimes.

I do recall he mentioned in his show that one of his son has been in jail for so many years since he was a teenager, was it Tucker??

I think the media do make it sooooo overrated as geez we all make mistakes as we are HUMAN. He didn't say the N word cause she was black it just the person she is and her attitude.

Just my opinion I think he wanted attention since the others siblings have good lives being on the show and so on... just my opinion.

I do watch his show sometimes.

I do recall he mentioned in his show that one of his son has been in jail for so many years since he was a teenager, was it Tucker??.

Yes, Tucker Chapman is Dog's son.

Back