trying new HA's!

a month?! really? what batteries do you use? I get about 1 and half weeks, up to 2 weeks with 1 battery in my Naida.

its not the battiers she uses that makes them last LOL it's the amount of of time she actually uses them..aka maybe a cpl times a month! haha

I use PowerOne batteries. I wear them maybe 2-4 hours a day on average.

for me, I use powerone batteries which are awesome espically for my Oticon Gaia (they will be 6 on the 21st this month)

don't know what they look like?

then here you go!

Attachments

• gaia.jpg
    gaia.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Jenny,

Best of luck with your new HA's! Are they also smaller than the previous ones? :)

I would like to try Phonak Naida's but after all the complaints of problems on here, I'd rather stick to mine,

I've been quite happy with the Naida IX since I got it in Aug... and I was not happy with the Naida V when it first came out. At least just give them a try, get a feel for them and see if they make any difference for you. :)

let us know how the Chili works! Chili... makes me think it's a hearing aid that can be eaten... lol

Good luck and sounds yummy!! just be careful you dont eat it!

I liked them and ordered me some Safari SP 9's (peds version of the Chili...ie. colours!) in purple. Sound quality was much more natural than the Naidas, and I am excited to get them and try them in the real world. I get them next Saturday morning.

Also ordered new earmolds - hot pink!

I liked them and ordered me some Safari SP 9's (peds version of the Chili...ie. colours!) in purple. Sound quality was much more natural than the Naidas, and I am excited to get them and try them in the real world. I get them next Saturday morning.

Also ordered new earmolds - hot pink!

Seems like they will be pretty. I am interested you find the sound more natural.

I may think of them in future.

that's awesome and the Safari SP 9 are good!
I'll have to try them if my hearing is falling into the severe/profound catgory or my current hearing aid maxs out.

Back