trying new HA's!

JennyB

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am super excited! I am trying the new Oticon Chili in a few weeks!!!!! There is a foreseeable end to my Naida-Nightmare :giggle:

I wonder if you can benefit? Are they not quite a bit less powerful than the Naida's?

The direct wireless connectivity is a nice feature. I could hear my cell phone when it was directed to both hearing aids. I can't do that without that feature. Alas, I couldn't spend the extra money to upgrade. Hope that you like them!

Hey all,

I am super excited! I am trying the new Oticon Chili in a few weeks!!!!! There is a foreseeable end to my Naida-Nightmare :giggle:

Let us know how you like your new HA! I am should getting new HA in March, I am wearing a Oticon HA now. Are you going get your HA in color beside beige or gray? I really want some cool instead of beige an gray!

hopefully you have better luck with the Chili. thats an interesting name for a HA... hahahaha

Let us know how you like your new HA! I am should getting new HA in March, I am wearing a Oticon HA now. Are you going get your HA in color beside beige or gray? I really want some cool instead of beige an gray!

If I go with the Oticon's I will get the peds version of the Chili, which is the Safari Super Power, which comes in fun colors.

OMG I heard about the Oticon Chili!
I'm gonna try that one if the Safari's maxed out LOL

If I go with the Oticon's I will get the peds version of the Chili, which is the Safari Super Power, which comes in fun colors.

oh yeah I'm getting the Safari next week or the week atfer that
but I will try the Safari super power if the current one is maxed out 2.

the size 13 battery in a Safari will last 186 hours
I think it's the same thing with my current pairs LOL

ya i would say thats depended on how much power is going through to your aids...i would imagine..reason why ur naidas b4 prob only lasted a week or less cuz u were prob almost maxed out

Back