Truth Vs Lies

I often catch my oldest boy lying to me. :squint: That doesn't make me happy because I have to punish him harder for his simple lying. If he tells me the truth, even if it may hurt me or make me upset, I would still accept it and teach him not to do that whatever he tells the truth about. Ya know what I mean? I don't tolerate my son's lying. :nono:

my mom isn't always best known !!! i have been goes through so many white lie to my mom and she doesn't have any clues or hints something fish going on ... even once or twice ican't remmy which one or maybe more than that.. i has done a huge lying to my mom really biggest time ... and she doesn't have any clues until i finally confess to her few years ago and she was :eek: and told me that she couldn't catch me anything through sharp tooth enuff !!

I figured out how my own mom caught me lying sometimes is because of my behavior and anger. Dang!!!! But I now finally telling truth to my mom and everyone too. But my mom sometimes gets :ugh: if I was telling truth. she sometimes goes to my roommate to see if it's truth and my roommate tell her yes it's truth and i wish I could even :slap: her and say seeee I was telling u the truth shessh!!! :roll: but I prefer not to :slap: my own mom!!! I will do :roll: and say see dang!!!!

My mother is strange.

To stay out of trouible, I tell her the truth about the most outrageous things I do. Naturally she believes that I could never do them. So she dosen't believe me.

Premeptive strikes when from me are better than when she hears them from others. ;-)

Would it be a lie if you DIDN'T reveal something?

;-)

Originally posted by dhw5320

Would it be a lie if you DIDN'T reveal something?

;-)

no i wouldnt consider that a lie if it wasnt even revealed in the first place and BTW :wave: HIIIII baby bro!!!!

Hiya Sis. I've missed you. Hope to see you again soon somedays.

I've been growing my hair out again and got a goatee and sideburns now. :) hehe

My Hair should be about the same length as when last you saw me. That'll be wild having it that long again and all Blazing Red.

:)

Originally posted by Fly Free
no i wouldnt consider that a lie if it wasnt even revealed in the first place and BTW :wave: HIIIII baby bro!!!!

I agree with u smile :)

Originally posted by dhw5320
Hiya Sis. I've missed you. Hope to see you again soon somedays.

I've been growing my hair out again and got a goatee and sideburns now. :) hehe

My Hair should be about the same length as when last you saw me. That'll be wild having it that long again and all Blazing Red.

:)

heheheh kewlies baby bro!!!!! :thumb: id LOVE to go back to Seattle and visit again -- :dunno: when tho :(

Lie is a lie. Once you lie, you always will lie. lie is a bad moral to me. lie is NOT good idea to lie. BUT white lie, we lie to our parents, such as no homework, but u do have. so, it is white lie, we sometimes use that.

like I said, once you lie, the lies will chase you forever TIL you tell the truth.

Truth sets you free, once you tell the truth. then you wouldnt worry about anything.

white lies are tolerable, but serious lies, like affairs and bs like that, i dont tolerate.

:D I am myself online and offline.. I tell the truth as it is.. I say things as I see it. Truth will set you free whereas dishonesty will tie you down and you will have to cover your tracks a lot and do it everyday. It is like a spider's web.. the more the spider interwines her web.. the victim gets caught and cannot get out. Tell the truth as it is.. it is always up to the other person how he/she handles it. Don't pussyfoot around the issues, that doesn't help anything.

Originally posted by Freaky
:D I am myself online and offline.. I tell the truth as it is.. I say things as I see it. Truth will set you free whereas dishonesty will tie you down and you will have to cover your tracks a lot and do it everyday. It is like a spider's web.. the more the spider interwines her web.. the victim gets caught and cannot get out. Tell the truth as it is.. it is always up to the other person how he/she handles it. Don't pussyfoot around the issues, that doesn't help anything.

:werd: thats exactly what i have said too!! :thumb:

simplely answer is TRUTH SET YOU FREE. SO YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH COMES FROM..

Back