Truth Vs Lies

LezArtist

Reaction score
wondering why this thread is soo strong. so let's talk which truth and lies are the differences and which one we have to use and a reason why we have to use.. Truth or Lies?? Smile :) Let's get started :)

my definition of the differences of truth vs lie is:

truth - it would set u free mind, body and soul and only u as a person would know the truth to their own lives not other ppl and TELLING the truth to others is also encouraged even if it may hurt its better to know the truth than never knowing

lies - it would become out of control as it is "spinned" and becomes a web (like a spider would) and it becomes so much heavier and the deceit is so heavy and sometimes it becomes so HARD to get urself out and ur mind, body and soul feel so weighted down and loses track on which were truths or lies a person has told

my definition to those two words so here it is...

TRUTH
1: truthfulness, honesty
2: the state of being true: fact
3: the body of real events or facts
4: a true or accepted statement or proposition
5: agreement with fact or reality

LIES
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2: something said or done in the hope of deceiving; falsehood, untruth
3. lack of truthfullness
4. not containing or telling the truth
5. not faithful, disloyal, not exact, not according with the facts

Lots of people lie by trying to make things look "good" when it is actually bad

Perhas there is more of lying than telling the truth, eh?

Originally posted by LezArtist
my definition to those two words so here it is...

TRUTH
1: truthfulness, honesty
2: the state of being true: fact
3: the body of real events or facts
4: a true or accepted statement or proposition
5: agreement with fact or reality

LIES
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2: something said or done in the hope of deceiving; falsehood, untruth
3. lack of truthfullness
4. not containing or telling the truth
5. not faithful, disloyal, not exact, not according with the facts

:werd: thats what i belive in....

Originally posted by Steel
Lots of people lie by trying to make things look "good" when it is actually bad

Perhas there is more of lying than telling the truth, eh?

Yah, You are right about it. I do understand between Truth vs Lie. We have to watch in their body language and speak rarely or often. We are the judge and person is the person who talks.

Some people would use a "white lie" to protect their loved ones, but ya know that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you have to do it to prevent someone from getting hurt. I do that once in awhile when it's necessary at a certain time. When timing is right I'd go back to the person and explain the truth. It just depends on the circumstances. Never used a "black lie" because that's just plain horrible and it'll make me a bad person. Yes, honesty is the best policy, only if you know what to say and at the right time. :D

Originally posted by Katzie
Some people would use a "white lie" to protect their loved ones, but ya know that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you have to do it to prevent someone from getting hurt. I do that once in awhile when it's necessary at a certain time. When timing is right I'd go back to the person and explain the truth. It just depends on the circumstances. Never used a "black lie" because that's just plain horrible and it'll make me a bad person. Yes, honesty is the best policy, only if you know what to say and at the right time. :D

yea Katzie -- some ppl do tell of "white lie" and go back to explain reason why later when the timing is right and all that

Originally posted by Katzie

Oh yes, I see many people does "white lies" and I not know how to solve that plm... :D

yes white lies can be made... TRUTH can always hurt others but it's important to be honest. And have to accept the TRUTH not LIES!!!!

Only difference I notice about truth and lies are heart beating and memory. Notice some ppl have difficult to memorize same lies while some ppl can remmy the truths very well with calm down.
Not that easy to remmy lies. If not remmy then can twist the words on various day.
Easy to remmy the truths of natural memorized in soul, flesh, and emotional.

yes white lies can be made... TRUTH can always hurt others but it's important to be honest. And have to accept the TRUTH not LIES!!!!

:werd: right on Lez gurl!!!!!

Originally posted by Lasza
Only difference I notice about truth and lies are heart beating and memory. Notice some ppl have difficult to memorize same lies while some ppl can remmy the truths very well with calm down.
Not that easy to remmy lies. If not remmy then can twist the words on various day.
Easy to remmy the truths of natural memorized in soul, flesh, and emotional.

ur comment makes sense Lasza gurl!!!!! i agree with u on this

Secondly that, I rather painful truths than ugly lies (if i bust myself to discover).

I have a question. some ppl have different opinion. Did I keep secret in my mouth that which not spill the bean, that consider LIES????
I usually thought LIES come out the mouth with words as expressed with conflicts.

Originally posted by Lasza
Secondly that, I rather painful truths than ugly lies (if i bust myself to discover).

I have a question. some ppl have different opinion. Did I keep secret in my mouth that which not spill the bean, that consider LIES????
I usually thought LIES come out the mouth with words as expressed with conflicts.

Lies can come out of those teeth that could make you feel nervous and trying to avoid the truth. It will never will run away from u or solve the problem.. telling the truth, others will completely understands and feel upset but will be GLAD to hear that someone is telling the truth and will help them out to get the problem solved. U know what I am trying to say?? Smile :) ;)

Back