Truth or False?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what JW are doing to convert people like this. I really don't want to be JW to be convert at all especially the decision on what kind of religion I want to believe in. This is suppose to be the freedom to decide if I believe in God and Jesus.

As long as I am Catholic, I still believe in the spiritual Medicine Wheel in my Cree and Ojibwe tradition. Every religion is different in their own way. :cool2:

Yes but you can decline JW if you don't want to be converted so they will respect your wish but for south baptist fundamentalists so they won't respect you and continue to push you to believe their belief.

When we have the JW or the Baptists come door to door, I love it! I will start a debate and start spouting off what I know and ask them all kinds of questions, then if they are stumped for an answer, then I send son in with the questions. That's when they can't answer them and are totally stumped and ask to go. Usually we have no one else coming out for a good 6 months.

Wirelessly posted

Yes, its been banned due to heated discussions. You can PM me if you wish.

Last edited:
I do not believe in religion...

Religion is man made

Whether I believe in God or Gods or Higher Being, thats another story.

You're... a mountain in Kenya? Wait...

Are you were Obama was born!? I saw the video of his birth, and that looked like it might've been on a mountain. WAS OBAMA BORN ON TOP OF YOU?

:giggle:

Arrrrrrm! I am a mountain!

:) Didn't know that.

But yeah, I carved my pumpkin out to say Batian, with a large cross-style T, people think its a cult. :)

psst: a lot of people are scared to ask.

You can also PM me if you would like a debate. I am a non-believer, but can respect the rules of the forum. I totally can see a religious thread going out of control with everyone pissed at each other xD

Anyway, if you do not want to PM anyone, I suggest you check out "The Atheist Experience" on youtube. Its a TV show that takes place in Texas where people call in with religious questions. I'm not sure if you just want to try and convert someone, or if you truly want to hear the otherside. I'm also sure that they would LOVE to have a debate with you and perhaps you could be the first to stump them.

Arrrrrrm! I am a mountain!

:) Didn't know that.

But yeah, I carved my pumpkin out to say Batian, with a large cross-style T, people think its a cult. :)

psst: a lot of people are scared to ask.

Haha, that's funny. I couldn't find anything else on the Googles (though admittedly, I didn't try too hard) so I just assumed that was it. Does it mean anything else, too?

Yes but you can decline JW if you don't want to be converted so they will respect your wish but for south baptist fundamentalists so they won't respect you and continue to push you to believe their belief.

:-o

:iough:

I was there when things got realllllly nasty in the religion forum. Heck I had a part in some of them. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back