Truth or False?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I am Peace Christian. I believe in God and trust Jesus with my life because The Bible told whole truth and I simply believe!. I want to know if you do believe or not. Why or why not?

I thought this had already been addressed several times over the past week - religious debate (and by extension, definitely proselytizing) isn't allowed on these forums.

Not sure if you were around for that, but within the past week, there have been three or four threads, though they were slightly less obvious with the intended proselytizing.

I thought this had already been addressed several times over the past week - religious debate (and by extension, definitely proselytizing) isn't allowed on these forums.

Not sure if you were around for that, but within the past week, there have been three or four threads, though they were slightly less obvious with the intended proselytizing.

Since when this website isn't allow religious debate?

Since when this website isn't allow religious debate?

According to the many articles linked, it appears to have been either mid-2009 or mid-2010? Long before I came here, but definitely never this year.

According to the many articles linked, it appears to have been either mid-2009 or mid-2010? Long before I came here, but definitely never this year.

It doesn't make any sense because we have a right to post whatever we want as long as we follow the rules. I don't see any rule against Religious debate

It has been banned since before I joined I think.

The religious forums got banned then Alex decided to re allow it on the condition that religious forum remained civil. It was three weeks before it ended up in flames so Alex has perma banned it.

I cannot answer because I'm not Christian.

I am Peace Christian. I believe in God and trust Jesus with my life because The Bible told whole truth and I simply believe!. I want to know if you do believe or not. Why or why not?

religious discussion is a no-no in this forum. :nono:

Are you preaching us or trying to convert us? :hmm: Yes, religion is not to be discussed. :nono:

Are you preaching us or trying to convert us? :hmm: Yes, religion is not to be discussed. :nono:

Probably all of the above, lol.

I'd enjoy getting into it with him, but I don't think I'd enjoy the subsequent bannings nearly as much. :lol:

That is a misunderstand. I mean DEBATE. Think about it again. :cool2:

Generally the purpose of a debate is to convince someone else of your position. With religion, that tends to mean "trying to convert". If you actually want to debate, feel free to send me a PM, though :giggle:

Christian or not. Like I said if you don't believe in God then explain why. You don't have to be in one of religious to debate lol.

because I don't know about how God is existence and cannot see how they looks like.

I'm agnostic but I have highly respect to anyone who believe they want, long as they are not thumping and force my taste to believe in their belief, that's very common for southern baptist but for JW, they are different because they explain about how their religion looks and not force to believe their belief.

because I don't know about how God is existence and cannot see how they looks like.

I'm agnostic but I have highly respect to anyone who believe they want, long as they are not thumping and force my taste to believe in their belief, that's very common for southern baptist but for JW, they are different because they explain about how their religion looks and not force to believe their belief.

That is what JW are doing to convert people like this. I really don't want to be JW to be convert at all especially the decision on what kind of religion I want to believe in. This is suppose to be the freedom to decide if I believe in God and Jesus.

As long as I am Catholic, I still believe in the spiritual Medicine Wheel in my Cree and Ojibwe tradition. Every religion is different in their own way. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back