Trump Said "McCain is no war hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling syndrome.

He may be missing a few brain cells, they abdicated his head.

no it the shark harpoon he sat on it...joker got phobia of sharks

explain your sun glasses..do you make them

These glasses allow you to see more of the world than the way it normally seems....something below the crust......:D

Do you have intellectual disability? or trolling syndrome? :aw:

Someone on TV said Donald Trump is drawing a lot support from crazy people so I guess this is true after all , the Joker seem to be one of his supporter .

In the end. Mcain regarding his service and what he went through during his captivity needs to be respected for what it is. And what he went through.
That stated. Bieng a veteren doesnt mean automatic support re the veterens politics. Veteren worship iw very dangerous. An historical example, to illustrate a point. Are fascists. They were most all veterens, at the beginning it was a veteren movememt, mousollini himself was a decorated veteren from the front. He fought of course with the allies as italy during wwi was an ally nation..we all know where that lead to...Same went for allot of communists in different places..just serving in the mil deosnt nor should it ever mean automatic support for a veterens politics plently of criminals also served in the mil, so on so forth.
In regards to mccain he needs to be judged on his polotical record in politics, if that was the discussion is about.
Its clear. He served. Its clear he went through hell, and lived..there is no doubt about that and no one can deny him that. Mcains a political shill. Bought and his interests certainly arent those of most of us...
Just as its clear. Trump knows how to make massive amounts of loot. And your not going to be that rich without hurting allot of working class folks....and when it comes to making billions no one.can really shake a finger at trump.
Trump isnt stupid. He surely has a bunch of well paid political advisors and in certain all this, the smoke and mirrors ofbthe spectacle has been calculated to dominate headlines for press, so on so forth...
Is this what the free worlds came too. The only leaders presented...trump or hilliry?
Thats very very ominous for america...it betrays a very deep weakness in the oligarchy that controls it..
If this is truly the case...
The future is grim..

In the end. Mcain regarding his service and what he went through during his captivity needs to be respected for what it is. And what he went through.
That stated. Bieng a veteren doesnt mean automatic support re the veterens politics. Veteren worship iw very dangerous. An historical example, to illustrate a point. Are fascists. They were most all veterens, at the beginning it was a veteren movememt, mousollini himself was a decorated veteren from the front. He fought of course with the allies as italy during wwi was an ally nation..we all know where that lead to...Same went for allot of communists in different places..just serving in the mil deosnt nor should it ever mean automatic support for a veterens politics plently of criminals also served in the mil, so on so forth.
In regards to mccain he needs to be judged on his polotical record in politics, if that was the discussion is about.
Its clear. He served. Its clear he went through hell, and lived..there is no doubt about that and no one can deny him that. Mcains a political shill. Bought and his interests certainly arent those of most of us...
Just as its clear. Trump knows how to make massive amounts of loot. And your not going to be that rich without hurting allot of working class folks....and when it comes to making billions no one.can really shake a finger at trump.
Trump isnt stupid. He surely has a bunch of well paid political advisors and in certain all this, the smoke and mirrors ofbthe spectacle has been calculated to dominate headlines for press, so on so forth...
Is this what the free worlds came too. The only leaders presented...trump or hilliry?
Thats very very ominous for america...it betrays a very deep weakness in the oligarchy that controls it..
If this is truly the case...
The future is grim..

While Hillary and trump are the loudest right now... luckily there are others

Wanna know why i support Trump? Cause I'm sick n tired of politicians. They're say anything to get elected. Remember George H W Bush? said "Read my Lips, No New Taxes." What did he do? He raised them anyway. And Bill Clinton said " i will raise taxes people making $200,000 and more". And what did he do? He raised them on everybody. And George W Bush said "I will Cut taxes.And what did he do? He cut them only for the wealthy. And Now Obama His pledge was" Change you can believe in" Well wheres the change? It's the same B.S i saw over and over again for 60 years and I'm tired of it. Donald Trump is no politician so ill give him a try.

Wanna know why i support Trump? Cause I'm sick n tired of politicians. They're say anything to get elected. Remember George H W Bush? said "Read my Lips, No New Taxes." What did he do? He raised them anyway. And Bill Clinton said " i will raise taxes people making $200,000 and more". And what did he do? He raised them on everybody. And George W Bush said "I will Cut taxes.And what did he do? He cut them only for the wealthy. And Now Obama His pledge was" Change you can believe in" Well wheres the change? It's the same B.S i saw over and over again for 60 years and I'm tired of it. Donald Trump is no politician so ill give him a try.

Trump is a politician . If one runs for political office...say.....i dunnno the presidency for intance then yes that person is a poltician.
So
You have given no thought to trunps ideology or even his political platform...for you its just all those others screwed us...and somehow this bionaire just wont..so. support him...
Gosh..
Lets hope the american people put s bit more effort in at least knowing who they support and why to lead them.
Prob not...its really just
Vote hilliry cuz shes a women
Vote trump cuz, hes fikthy rich and talks teash about poor mexicans..
Nice...
Meanwhile...
The world..is a dangerous place. With enemies, that have a long vision,and america is to worried about the next election cycle, every two or four years or the color of.kardashians new undies.
Make no mistake....if these above two trump and hilliry are all america can put forth to lead...
We are all in deep deep trouble.

He's not a politician. What office has he ever held? He wasn't the Mayor of New York. He wasn't the Governor of New York. So what office has he ever held?

The congress has more power than Trump so they have power to override the veto and killing Trump agenda.

no one disagree with that it same world over but you making personel assumptions about the man who went through horrors the rest of us could not imagine unless there.The MAN and the POLITICIAN two different arguments

He's not a politician. What office has he ever held? He wasn't the Mayor of New York. He wasn't the Governor of New York. So what office has he ever held?

Is this just a joke for trump? Perhaps he is bored ....or is he seriouw about seekiing to gain a nomination to run for president?
Do politicians run for office?
Is the presidency a political office?

Trump is just stirring the pot....sure, a lot of things he has said are actually True....the Repubs don't have a candidate that I would vote for, except Rubio, and he lacks experience....

As for McCain...feel his downfall was having Palin as his running mate....and just because McCain is a "war hero" doesn't give him the credibility to be a President....respect, yes....feel Trump is having a field day with the bad publicity regarding McCain....it's keeping him in the news...yes?...wondering who's next on his list?

You live on SSDI so you don't pay federal income tax so what is your problem?

The congress has more power than Trump so they have power to override the veto and killing Trump agenda.

Really? Does congress have the power? What about Obama executive privileges? Like over ride congress on illegal immigration and other stuff like he bypasses congress by using executive privilege. Remember what Obamas polices were. He has a pen he has a phone. Just remember this. When a republcan gets in office he's gonna do the same crap that Obama did. Like Keystone pipeline he's gonna use executive privilege for that and use executive privilege to over ride the EPA so he can build more refineries to lower gas prices.

Really? Does congress have the power? What about Obama executive privileges? Like over ride congress on illegal immigration and other stuff like he bypasses congress by using executive privilege. Remember what Obamas polices were. He has a pen he has a phone. Just remember this. When a republcan gets in office he's gonna do the same crap that Obama did. Like Keystone pipeline he's gonna use executive privilege for that and use executive privilege to over ride the EPA.

The congress CAN SUE Obama to kill the executive action like they are doing right now to kill Obama's DREAM program so DREAM program is on hold until it is decided by court.

The congress is mostly divide on many issues that where DEM and GOP don't agree.

Trump's agenda is going be blown away and dead on arrival due to the congress.

Trump isn't going win the primary nor general election. If GOP nominate Trump, I'm going vote Bernie or Hillary.

I'm for Rand Paul.

Yeah , never thought b/c McCain is a war hero it would made a good president and you could see that he was having trouble keeping up in the debates on TV . He was not able to remeber the questions being asked . He looked like a very old man next to Obama and SP was a really bad move.

I really think Trump is shooting his mouth off all the time so he will get free air time.

Yeah , never thought b/c McCain is a war hero it would made a good president and you could see that he was having trouble keeping up in the debates on TV . He was not able to remeber the questions being asked . He looked like a very old man next to Obama and SP was a really bad move.

I really think Trump is shooting his mouth off all the time so he will get free air time.

If Trump wins the primary so it will be a lot easier for Bernie or Hillary to win. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back