Trump Said "McCain is no war hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not agree with him but seems couragest to me....joker they were young boys conscripts who forced rather than joined the army they did not go Vietnam out of chose.you had goverment at the time who were terrified of communist on other side of world.Must read history not sure how little poverty starved country such big threat to big wealthy nation.
Joker you go out to countries your soldiers are in now risking life so you got freedom to say what you just have.
Men forced into fighting something they hated to do in Vietnam they herotic to me

He's right. McCain allowed himself get caught and get taken as prisoner. A real soldier wouldn't give up and fight til death.

You are extremely disgrace like all of Trump supporters. :(

Publicity whore....that's all...keeps the fires burning...he'll run out of steam shortly tho.

May not agree with him but seems couragest to me....joker they were young boys conscripts who forced rather than joined the army they did not go Vietnam out of chose.you had goverment at the time who were terrified of communist on other side of world.Must read history not sure how little poverty starved country such big threat to big wealthy nation.
Joker you go out to countries your soldiers are in now risking life so you got freedom to say what you just have.
Men forced into fighting something they hated to do in Vietnam they herotic to me

Why didn't he go to Canada? Many go there to dodge the draft

He's right. McCain allowed himself get caught and get taken as prisoner. A real soldier wouldn't give up and fight til death.

major wtf.

you are one unbelievable piece of work. are you a member of WBC?

@ the joker I would love to see you try to fight back with a broken right leg and arm after almost drowning to death. I bet you would be crying for your mommy. I am not a fan of McCain but he is a hero. Trump never was in the service so just shooting off his big mouth again. Trump love to get attention and it seen he does not care how he get it.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/Donald-Trump/a/Donald-Trump-Quotes.htm Trump want to build a $100 millions ballroom in the White House! WT?! Our schools needs updating in inner cities and he is worried about an ballroom in the White House.

if the Joker isn't afraid of running with the bulls in Sprain... let's see if he's not afraid of flying low into hot zone crawling with enemies and heavy fire. let's see if he's not afraid of NVA prisoner camp and interrogation.

I think Trump was a draftee but he did not go to Vietnam. I don't think he ever served in the military and yet he's disputing McCain shows how disgraceful he is to the veterans who went thru front lines.

He may think he is trying to earn more votes but he is doing more harm than good with his speeches.

Why didn't he go to Canada? Many go there to dodge the draft

I am no fan of McCain either but I do respect his military time and what he did.

How do you know he DIDN'T try to fight? Sometimes not fighting is what keeps your ass alive. And I doubt many would (if any) "allow" themselves to get captured, they'd fight as much as they could... unless they're unconscious or are so severely injured.

You are full of baloney Joker. We'll be sure to send you to war next time.

If he was injured why didn't he find a place to hide or stayed with his group?

If he was injured why didn't he find a place to hide or stayed with his group?
Did you not read my post #19? It explained what happened. There was no place to hide, no group to stay with, and he physically could not move.

Well I agree with Donald Trump. McCain was kissing Obamas ass instead of going against him. Cant say no further.

Well I agree with Donald Trump. McCain was kissing Obamas ass instead of going against him. Cant say no further.

Do you have intellectual disability? or trolling syndrome? :aw:

joker you well out of order..i would imagine everyday he aware of what happened injuries like that do not just heal I bet he got some form of pain and disability for his country and now he doing his best for his country I may not like his politic but can not take the hero away from him he brave man love him or hate him..
I not American but who ever your president is has effect on world in that respect I entitled to a view.
joker I sure you say things to get reaction you don't mean what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back