Trump lashes out at Rosie Again

I havent been watching her lately so I am not aware of the kinds of jokes she makes now. I did like her back in the 90s. I dont know about now..so behind with everything as far as enterntainment is concerned.
Yes I agree, I used to admire Rosie but not anymore, she have became greatly annoying person, I wont be surprise if people would vote her to be place on worst villian among Bush, Brittney Spear, Pairs Hilton and you name it!

:io: *yawn* I still like Rosie.
Oh well, good for you!

i would have agree with posts

if who will won this cases about Donald Trump or Rosie O Donnell because its really WARS!

i respectives Donald Trump because he very riches and he owners buildings in new york and also casnios,etc.

but i cant believe this news between Donald and Rosie i cant think which will be!

Walters on Trump: 'That poor, pathetic man'

NEW YORK (AP) -- Donald Trump has called Barbara Walters a liar and Rosie O'Donnell a loser. On Wednesday, they both fired back.

"Well, he's at it again," said O'Donnell, referring to a letter written to her by Trump and reported Tuesday by the media. The letter said Walters had told him that working with O'Donnell on ABC's "The View" is like "living in hell."

"That poor, pathetic man," said Walters, drawing whoops of approval from her TV audience.

O'Donnell high-fived Walters and co-hosts Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck. "You know, he just can't -- he just can't let go, but we're moving on," Walters said.

The co-hosts didn't mention him by name, referring to Trump as "he" and "that guy."

"The man is obsessed with me, and I'm happy to say his show tanked," O'Donnell said, an apparent reference to the ratings of the latest edition of Trump's NBC reality show, "The Apprentice," which started Sunday and fell short of those from last spring's season premiere.

An e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment from Trump wasn't immediately answered Wednesday. But TV show "The Insider" said a statement from Trump said, "They didn't even have the courage to mention me by name. It was sad to see Barbara read her statement off a cue card."

In his letter to O'Donnell, Trump said Walters had "lied to both of us." (Watch O'Donnell fire back at Trump Tuesday )

He said Walters had called him from her vacation trying to end the feud and supposedly told him "don't worry, she won't be here for long" and "Donald, never get in the mud with pigs."

Walters said last week she hadn't told Trump she didn't want O'Donnell on the daytime talk show. "Nothing could be further from the truth," she said.

The Rosie-Donald feud began last month after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell said his news conference had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels" and that the twice-divorced real estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America."

Walters on Trump: 'That poor, pathetic man' - CNN.com

Guess it's time to grab some popcorn and watch this feud unravel. :popcorn:

Next on Pay per View... Rosie vs the Donald!
slappinsmiley.gif

I don't care for either of them myself.

*woOOOooo*
:popcorn: ~ munching...
Don't stop show!.. I'm thinking, I'm loving watch this soap opera Trump vs Rosie..

It'll be interesting to see if both women or Trumped will win the war. It seems that Barbara Walters has more respect from Americans that O'Donnell and Trump doesn't have.

But then what do I know? It'll be interesting to see the outcome, though.

*woOOOooo*
:popcorn: ~ munching...
Don't stop show!.. I'm thinking, I'm loving watch this soap opera Trump vs Rosie..

"Go Go Go Barbara....Go Go Rosie...let's kick some MAJOR RICH ASSSSSSSS!"

LOL!

I think this whole thing is getting so silly. Time to move on, heh?

My ex wife idolized Rosie. Ewwwwwwwwwww! Rosie takes a shower once a week. I seen it as I've had to watch it with her in the living room almost every day.

The TV screen was behind my PC monitor in the living room so thats how it was in my line of view and how I had to watch it.

I also remember a tty conversation she had with someone else that she also worshipped Rosie. The printout ended up in the trash can so thats how I found about it.

Richard

Sheesh, don't they have anything better to do with their life instead of going back and fourth at each others like a bunch of kindergarten kids.... *shrugs*

Maybe this transcript will help. It's not the exact same conversation but it's very close to the same kind of statements.

FOXNews.com - Trash-Talking TV Titans: Donald vs. Rosie - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta
Reba, I really interesting this topic... thanks for link..

Donlad Trump got extemely points! I now understand why Donlad trump talked about "GIVE THE SECOND CHANCE". Roise got piss at Mr. trump gave her another chance to keep her titles.. Because Roise never have to get any chance after her show was shutdown and lowest ratings.. Roise always been fail over and over.. She never get better and improvment from her worst mistakes made.

I can't imagine if Alex bring somebody who was ex-moderate/ ex-members. he gave them another chances.. members got piss at Alex, because He just simply give another chance.. members got full of malice on alex and others.. because ad members dislike person give another chances.

that what Donlad trump talked about it..

get picture??

I'm not going to take sides with anyone, but I do know that everyone makes mistakes.

The contestant made a mistake. Maybe, she deserved a second chance. Maybe, Rosie is over-reacting towards that second chance. Maybe, Trump is going overboard with the negative insults. Who cares. :roll:

I know its terrible the way Trump and Rosie acted like
kids throwing insults at each other but i sure had a good
laugh at them...LOL! I had a good laugh at them..it made
my day, really~!
:D

Back