Trump lashes out at Rosie Again

I don't care for Rosie, so Mr. Trump can lash out at her all he wants.

I am rooting for Rosie! Way to go .. Trump is a womanizer and has a narcissistic personality.

I dont like Trump...he is too weird for me especially with that hair of his. Rosie is just a scarcastic bitch and she makes me laugh cuz I grew up around that kind of scarcasism. LOL!

Mr Trump has wearing toupee... How can he handle his toupee?

Really? I thought his real looooong dyed hair pushed back to the top of his head. I saw him in a person in DC back in '89. Trump walked along with his bodyguards .. Woo woo! ... Seriously he has been always ugly, filthy rich and self centered.

I like Rosie because she is a family person and she is a very witty!

I would love to take Mr Trump to swimming pool to see what happen to his new hair look!

Stupidity will get worse

I think Rosie is full of jokes and she just filled herself with many of stupidity things..the attitude of Rosie is the great example of how America is the true beginning of stupdity and she made her much worse than fool. Rosie determined to pollute the mind of people with her stupidity talk. Donald Trump was wise enough to realize there are flaws in human beings...of course sometime the ongoing flaws in human beings need to be pulled out of scene in order to re-arrange life for better! I was empasized with Trump's wisdom and his encourage by providing the forgiveness and compassionate! Rosie was filled with jealous and pollutes with many lies. I have reviewed the many articles by women and even some men said they stopped watching The View it is due to Rosie being act like poisionous black widow..how shamed it is! Dont you agree, or disagree?

Me too! I'll love to take Donald's toupee and throw it across Mexico boarder. :giggle:

It might get caught on the border fence before the Mexicans can light it on fire. :giggle:

I think Rosie is full of jokes and she just filled herself with many of stupidity things..the attitude of Rosie is the great example of how America is the true beginning of stupdity and she made her much worse than fool. Rosie determined to pollute the mind of people with her stupidity talk. Donald Trump was wise enough to realize there are flaws in human beings...of course sometime the ongoing flaws in human beings need to be pulled out of scene in order to re-arrange life for better! I was empasized with Trump's wisdom and his encourage by providing the forgiveness and compassionate! Rosie was filled with jealous and pollutes with many lies. I have reviewed the many articles by women and even some men said they stopped watching The View it is due to Rosie being act like poisionous black widow..how shamed it is! Dont you agree, or disagree?

I havent been watching her lately so I am not aware of the kinds of jokes she makes now. I did like her back in the 90s. I dont know about now..so behind with everything as far as enterntainment is concerned.

I don't listen to garbage since garbage is just an idea of mocking others....

:io: *yawn* I still like Rosie.

Back