Trojan Horse Viruses

Or install L..:rockon: I..:rockon: N..:rockon: U..:rockon: X..:dj: :giggle::giggle: and reconfigure it to be like a MAC like desktop. (add Kiba bar LOL):giggle:

Linux are immune to Trojan Horse virus like Apple. Sorry Windoz user!! My Ubuntu Box been running great since last summer. My daughter can use Bebo.com and any othter teenager's website without worry about virus. She love Linux better than Windoz and have plenty of desktop animation to show off her friends.

I am fully aware that Linux isn't ready for desktop BUT it's decoration and animation are soo nice. It puts Windoz Vista to shame (probably the biggest shame that Vista demands too much processing, memory, graphic power to just to run Areoglass and window shuffle which blows a hole on wallet. Linux don't need that much tho).

CAtty

Linux are *NOT* immune to Trojan Horse and same with Apple is not immune either.

Do a google on linux and trojan horse and you will be surpised how many trojan horses out there that are attacking linux OS so hacker can gain access to companies server.

Even my linux server had been infected with trojan horse once because I was stupid not to set my permission right on the server.

Windows OS is so huge and all over so you always hearing about Windows and trojan horse or Windows and virus or Windows and secuirty holes while linux and Apple are small userbase so you don't hear much about it unless you research and find that they do indeed get infected too.

Linux and Mac doesn't get infected as often as Windows does because of the popularity of Windows but they still get infected and are never immune to any type of trojan horses.

It the stupidty of user end opening unknown files or installing a unknown scripts on their server that get them infected with bad stuffs.

No OS is ever immune period.

Linux are *NOT* immune to Trojan Horse and same with Apple is not immune either.

Do a google on linux and trojan horse and you will be surpised how many trojan horses out there that are attacking linux OS so hacker can gain access to companies server.

Even my linux server had been infected with trojan horse once because I was stupid not to set my permission right on the server.

Windows OS is so huge and all over so you always hearing about Windows and trojan horse or Windows and virus or Windows and secuirty holes while linux and Apple are small userbase so you don't hear much about it unless you research and find that they do indeed get infected too.

Linux and Mac doesn't get infected as often as Windows does because of the popularity of Windows but they still get infected and are never immune to any type of trojan horses.

It the stupidty of user end opening unknown files or installing a unknown scripts on their server that get them infected with bad stuffs.

No OS is ever immune period.

Mac OS X don't have malware (worm, trojan, virus, spyware, adware) since came out in 2001 but only System/Mac OS pre-9.2 are caused so.

Between X and pre-9.2 are big difference.

Ok, lets just let me and omegaman take care of your computers then! ;)

:lol:

Back