Trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
That link shows proof supporting the Trinity.

For your information, I do read the link before I provided here about the question. I support those question and not answer and then explain why I do not beleive in the Trinity. (Check my post toward Tousi).

How does it show why you don't believe in the Trinity?

Repeat: Because God and Jesus have different personality.

That link's author said he supports belief in the Trinity. Do you agree with that author?

Repeat: Where have I say to agree with those link, I provide here? Please show me where?

It's very confusing when you post links that are the opposite of your statements.

• It doesn't mean that I agree when I provide any links. Those links for EVERYONE, not for myself or you.
  • If I agree with link then I would say those link support my view or agree with author.

• It doesn't mean that I agree with link if I find those links interesting.

Get it?

For your information, I do read the link before I provided here about the question. I support those question and not answer and then explain why I do not beleive in the Trinity. (Check my post toward Tousi).
I was just curious because your statements about the links don't match up with the content in the links.

Repeat: Because God and Jesus have different personality.
That might be what you believe but it wasn't in that link.

Repeat: Where have I say to agree with those link, I provide here? Please show me where?
I didn't say that you did. I'm asking you a question. Do you agree with the author of that link? It's a simple yes or no question.

• It doesn't mean that I agree when I provide any links. Those links for EVERYONE, not for myself or you.
  • If I agree with link then I would say those link support my view or agree with author.
  • It doesn't mean that I agree with link if I find those links interesting.
    Get it?

• No. It doesn't make any sense at all. Why would you make a statement, then post a link that proves you are wrong in the same post? If you don't agree with my statements, I wonder why you post links that support me, not you?

I believe in God the Trinity: 3 in 1.

The illustration is egg:

1. shell
2. white
3. yolk.

One egg

Second illistration is me:

1. I am a brother to my sister and brothers.
2. I am a son to my parents
3. I am a husband to my wonderful wife.

I am one person.

Another illustration is the human body:

1. the flesh
2. the soul
3. the spirit

The human body is one.

Perfect explanation Askjo. ;)

Other illustration is water, H2O

1. ice
2. liquid
3. vapor

H2O is one.

I believe in God the Trinity: 3 in 1.

The illustration is egg:

1. shell
2. white
3. yolk.

One egg

Second illistration is me:

1. I am a brother to my sister and brothers.
2. I am a son to my parents
3. I am a husband to my wonderful wife.

I am one person.

Another illustration is the human body:

1. the flesh
2. the soul
3. the spirit

The human body is one.

Amen! I cant find this same my files somewhere. I planned put this. Thanks lot!!! God bless ya! In 1991, My former church what one preacher shared this. I wrote lists notebook so somewhere files..

Amen! I cant find this same my files somewhere. I planned put this. Thanks lot!!! God bless ya! In 1991, My former church what one preacher shared this. I wrote lists notebook so somewhere files..
You are welcome.

Please re-read my first post #21.

I personally believe in one God, not 3 in one God what I said in my first post #21 remains.

I already said in several threads that I beleive Jesus Christ is Son of God, not God. I was raised to beleive in Jesus is Son of God until I learn from Christians in AD Forum that Jesus is God which I disagree to. I try to see the logic but the logic about Jesus is God doesn't support my view. I sometimes beleive in Jesus Christ is son of Mary & Joseph and then next beleive in Jesus is Son of God. I personally beleive that God and Jesus are not same person accord their different personality. I learn their personality thru the bibles. I love to learn about bible history when I was at school...

Are you accuse me for that?

The fact is I like good debate with logic which is a good education for me. I want to understand and want to try to understand the logic to ANY interpretation of bibles. Their interpretation of bible helps me to see the logic. I am very open and see the logic. I saw for a first time that the interpretation of bibles are not same thru AD Forum. It opens my eyes.

I hope my answer to satisfy your question.

Yes, it satisfies me enough to not discuss this any further with you because I know it will never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back