Transgenders faced discrimination in Seattle, Washington. :(

What about Butch Lesbian walk in woman's bathroom and *scream* their heads off ??
What about Femme Gay walk in man's bathroom and have *fight* with them ??

Need unisex room for anyone who is easy idenity either ones.

One time I saw a Butch-looking woman in the gym locker and my heart stopped cuz she looked like man. I remember thinking "Am I in the wrong locker room?" When she took off her clothes, I felt a sense of relief. I seriously thought there was a man stalking in the women's locker room.

Jeez! COME ON! I can tell if somebody used to be a guy but dresses like a lady by the shape of their body, and face. Its not just based on their gential areas. Thats the most sickin' thing I've heard. I also agree on everything Darkhalf has said here. I would be screaming bloody murder if I saw a guy in the women's bathroom. It would seems like to me the guy is some rapist or somesort if hes in the ladies bathroom.
I agree, and I also agree with Dark-Half opinion as well. No offended to the transgenders, I would feel unconformable too, if I was put in that position where a man comes in the restroom who believe is a woman. I have nothing against them, It's just I just don't conformable going to the bathroom next to a man, because you just never know if it's a Predator who might dress up as a woman just to lurk around us women or possible rape.

I agree, and I also agree with Dark-Half opinion as well. No offended to the transgenders, I would feel unconformable too, if I was put in that position where a man comes in the restroom who believe is a woman. I have nothing against them, It's just I just don't conformable going to the bathroom next to a man, because you just never know if it's a Predator who might dress up as a woman just to lurk around us women or possible rape.

If that man does dress like a woman and rape someone else, then that is not transgender person, just a rapist. Transgender people don't want to show or use or even hate their own gential.

:iough: I know what I am done....back to right bathroom.

:scatter: back to you..

Back