Transgenders faced discrimination in Seattle, Washington. :(

:gpost:

Unforunately, discrimination will not end no matter how hard we fight. I believe in future it will be less discrimination but there will always new things for people to discriminate. I won't be surprised if people will hate clones (when people started to clone people) or robots (they're slated to be on street within few years from now what I heard). Clones and robots might end up fighting for their rights too.

haha, its gonna end up like I, robot
movie. :P

haha, its gonna end up like I, robot
movie. :P

Haha yeah! Have you or anyone seen this movie, Gattace? It is about new discrimination that next world faced... People only judge people by their genetics. That is really interesting movie.

:gpost:

Unforunately, discrimination will not end no matter how hard we fight. I believe in future it will be less discrimination but there will always new things for people to discriminate. I won't be surprised if people will hate clones (when people started to clone people) or robots (they're slated to be on street within few years from now what I heard). Clones and robots might end up fighting for their rights too.

Umm..from what I am seein' things since there's always new technology things to come - I don't think there will be anymore to discriminate. Know why ? Because, in the near future there will be new laws for everyone not to namin' names, or insultin' or such, because of the " tolerate " itself will create more and more for everyone to follow ... just like schools did for all students to follow as well.

I remember I read one article in a few years ago. The article was talkin' about one Christian man and he was a minister who preached in Canada - I don't remember what part of in Canada he was preachin' in his church one Sunday mornin'.... anyways, he was arrested for preachin' about homosexuals/lesbians/transgenders and that it is sin against them. They ( homosexuals/lesbians/or trangenders )reported this to the cops ( filed their complaints about that preacher ) and the cop came to arrest the preacher inside that church in front of congregation. They fined him over 50, 000 dollars for damagin' and landed him in jail.

Sad, yes but - that's how I see things in the near future. The world is changin' and there's more and more openness everywhere. I bet that one day no body really cares if, a person walks in naked on the street anywhere and no one will report it. Reason: Tolerance laws.

Now, you mentioned about robots & clones. :lol: Well, people will depend on clones and robots for many reasons. As for me, I am against it - both clones and robots. The worse one is computer. Eeeek !! Computers can control people from ANYWHERE and it's more powerful than merely robots and clones.

Umm..from what I am seein' things since there's always new technology things to come - I don't think there will be anymore to discriminate. Know why ? Because, in the near future there will be new laws for everyone not to namin' names, or insultin' or such, because of the " tolerate " itself will create more and more for everyone to follow ... just like schools did for all students to follow as well.

I remember I read one article in a few years ago. The article was talkin' about one Christian man and he was a minister who preached in Canada - I don't remember what part of in Canada he was preachin' in his church one Sunday mornin'.... anyways, he was arrested for preachin' about homosexuals/lesbians/transgenders and that it is sin against them. They ( homosexuals/lesbians/or trangenders )reported this to the cops ( filed their complaints about that preacher ) and the cop came to arrest the preacher inside that church in front of congregation. They fined him over 50, 000 dollars for damagin' and landed him in jail.

Sad, yes but - that's how I see things in the near future. The world is changin' and there's more and more openness everywhere. I bet that one day no body really cares if, a person walks in naked on the street anywhere and no one will report it. Reason: Tolerance laws.

Now, you mentioned about robots & clones. :lol: Well, people will depend on clones and robots for many reasons. As for me, I am against it - both clones and robots. The worse one is computer. Eeeek !! Computers can control people from ANYWHERE and it's more powerful than merely robots and clones.

Wow about the priest at Canada.. Yeah I am quite agreeing with you that there will not be much of discrimination because the law will be more and more strictly about the hate crime. I heard there is a man who was begging the America government to advance about the GLBT (especially transgenders) law and satistics. But that man have to wait till President Bush leave because Bush said that if the paper come to his desk, he will be more likely to veto it.

True. It would violate Bill of Right based on freedom speech if that law passes. I personally think its good idea to have the laws that would stop people from saying hateful and negative comments against another minorities. I am still not sure how it works because many people will have no evidences that another people said that unless if they are caught by voice recorder or video cameras.

WOW! I didn't know that. Can you please give me the article if you can find it? If that law passes in US... Can you imagine over millions of Christians and pasters/priests would be in jail for break the law? It would change American Society dramatically for sure!

LOL! You just discriminated robots and clones and... COMPUTERS! :giggle:

Yeah someday the world will change. I am very glad there is schools that taught students about the glbt community and their history. I am with you all the way on this post!

Good post btw :)

They aren't fussy, they do not choose to be this. Can you imagine wake up in a girl's body, but really you are boy? Can you imagine that you have to deal with the periods, you have to wear the ridilicious dress, can you imagine you have to deal with other men flirting on you? Those people who call you dyke, lesbo, etc? What should you do? The only way out is... suicide or change to boy. You will go for change to boy, ah then you are transgender now, right.

While you are transgender, everyone hate you. They laugh at you, refuse give you jobs, refuse give you homes, treat you like mental illness, probably someone planning to murder you. Can you imagine how HELL transgender people have been through. Transgender is not only about what's between their legs, but about what's between their ears (the brain).

Sorry, I don't believe in that. I think it's a desire fueled by delusion. I don't see why the rest of the world would have to change their ways just because some people wish they were a different sex. If they want to be a different sex they should get a sex change operation. It's insulting rules pre-implimented by society. It doesn't matter if they THINK they're a damn guy, they physically have the traits of a woman so that's going against the hierarchy of rules. Co-ed bathrooms is retarded, I'm sorry it just is because imagine how many perverts would try to look under stalls; hit on females pathetically as theyre trying to do bussiness and some other shit I can't probably think of. While you have honorable intentions the path to hell is paved with them. It would create so many problems man just to solve ONE.

Some people think they are birds or wolves (lycanpho-something or other) but it doesn't mean they are. People can act femine or masculine if they want I never had a problem with that.. but saying they were born the wrong sex just.... i find it a joke.

Sorry, I don't believe in that. I think it's a desire fueled by delusion. I don't see why the rest of the world would have to change their ways just because some people wish they were a different sex. If they want to be a different sex they should get a sex change operation. It's insulting rules pre-implimented by society. It doesn't matter if they THINK they're a damn guy, they physically have the traits of a woman so that's going against the hierarchy of rules. Co-ed bathrooms is retarded, I'm sorry it just is because imagine how many perverts would try to look under stalls; hit on females pathetically as theyre trying to do bussiness and some other shit I can't probably think of. While you have honorable intentions the path to hell is paved with them. It would create so many problems man just to solve ONE.

Some people think they are birds or wolves (lycanpho-something or other) but it doesn't mean they are. People can act femine or masculine if they want I never had a problem with that.. but saying they were born the wrong sex just.... i find it a joke.

Well I don't really care about your post because it seems like you all want to ramblings how wrong transgender is and knowing nothing about what's wrong with them, anyway, did you ever read my other thread? Anyway, let me give you very interesting link you should know.

IJ TRANSGENDER - A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality By J.-N. Zhou, M.A. Hoffmann, L.J. Gooren and D.F. Swaab

Now, before you judge them, RESEARCH about them. Research about Harry Benjamin, research my link, research about those people who are transgenders, their experience and feelings, etc. And don't forget that there is people who born with hormone problem or intersex. Think TWICE.

I'd rather to let those people to be happy whatever they want to be than keep them follow the rule till they ended up as depression, self-islotating, or even suicide, then we will never learn anything about them or we might never get anything new to the world from them.

Wow about the priest at Canada.. Yeah I am quite agreeing with you that there will not be much of discrimination because the law will be more and more strictly about the hate crime. I heard there is a man who was begging the America government to advance about the GLBT (especially transgenders) law and satistics. But that man have to wait till President Bush leave because Bush said that if the paper come to his desk, he will be more likely to veto it.

Oh well, we need more vote to override Bush's veto, he will goes to bedroom and cry alot.

Well I don't really care about your post because it seems like you all want to ramblings how wrong transgender is and knowing nothing about what's wrong with them, anyway, did you ever read my other thread? Anyway, let me give you very interesting link you should know.

IJ TRANSGENDER - A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality By J.-N. Zhou, M.A. Hoffmann, L.J. Gooren and D.F. Swaab

Now, before you judge them, RESEARCH about them. Research about Harry Benjamin, research my link, research about those people who are transgenders, their experience and feelings, etc. And don't forget that there is people who born with hormone problem or intersex. Think TWICE.

I'd rather to let those people to be happy whatever they want to be than keep them follow the rule till they ended up as depression, self-islotating, or even suicide, then we will never learn anything about them or we might never get anything new to the world from them.

Look, I really don't care wheither it's true or not (I think its a mental disorder but that's irrelevant to the actual discussion.) - the point is that they are not physically men so they BROKE a law. Women are NOT meant to go into the mens room, it doesn't matter what they think they are because their physique contradicts it. If it mattered to them so much as to what fucking bathroom they could enter they should just get a sex change.

Because there's no federal law that decidates where transgenders supposta take a leak; people are forced to enforce the pre-existing laws. Got tits, go in womens. Got balls, go in mens. No if's and or buts. I don't see how it matters so much where they have to take a fucking piss, dude.

I personally would feel really uncomfortable if a chick was taking a piss standing next to me just because she mentally thinks she's a guy. I hope you realize I'm not the only guy who would feel this way -- you're basically saying all people who are uncomfortable with the idea should be forced to accomodate. Fuck that.

Edit- the only solution i can think up is more refined porta-potties. Far more private for everyone and you don't have to listen to the guy in the next stall take a huge shit. You're lookin at a jail-cell sized room with a door and sink. They got a lot of these at the EN&T I go to when I have appointments with my audie.

Look, I really don't care wheither it's true or not (I think its a mental disorder but that's irrelevant to the actual discussion.) - the point is that they are not physically men so they BROKE a law. Women are NOT meant to go into the mens room, it doesn't matter what they think they are because their physique contradicts it. If it mattered to them so much as to what fucking bathroom they could enter they should just get a sex change.

Because there's no federal law that decidates where transgenders supposta take a leak; people are forced to enforce the pre-existing laws. Got tits, go in womens. Got balls, go in mens. No if's and or buts. I don't see how it matters so much where they have to take a fucking piss, dude.

I personally would feel really uncomfortable if a chick was taking a piss standing next to me just because she mentally thinks she's a guy. I hope you realize I'm not the only guy who would feel this way -- you're basically saying all people who are uncomfortable with the idea should be forced to accomodate. Fuck that.

Edit- the only solution i can think up is more refined porta-potties. Far more private for everyone and you don't have to listen to the guy in the next stall take a huge shit. You're lookin at a jail-cell sized room with a door and sink. They got a lot of these at the EN&T I go to when I have appointments with my audie.

Obsiviously you didn't read the link I gave to you. That link was not saying that transgender has mental illness. In the note, the doctor and sciencist remove the transgender issue from the mental illness catergory since 1970ish. That link show the difference between a transsexual woman's brain, homosexual man's brain, straight man's brain, and a straight woman's brain. It appeared that a transsexual woman have the same brain as straight woman's brain.

Allright, how do you feel if you born with no penis or vagina, then everyone refuse let you go in men nor women restrooms because of your intersex issue? That is really selfish. Oh what if you like to wear a pink tshirt, then whamp! Everyone laugh at you, stats that you have a gender issue, then later someone appeared to beating you up violence and murder you. When you die, everyone don't care about you because you broke the gender "LAW" as due of you wore pink tshirt. Ridicilious uh? Also who in the world created the "Gender Law"?

So enough making the transgender feel ridicilious and read my link, please, it is rather very interesting.

I personally would feel really uncomfortable if a chick was taking a piss standing next to me just because she mentally thinks she's a guy. I hope you realize I'm not the only guy who would feel this way -- you're basically saying all people who are uncomfortable with the idea should be forced to accomodate.

I don't care if a chick is next to me is pissing. What's your problem?

I recommend you to hold your judgement against transgenders and be neutral about it until you have an opportunity to meet some transgenders. After you meet them, please try to understand them better. You will see why they are like that. It is not fair for you or anyone to degrade transgenders because you or others doesn't know what it is like to be in their bodies that doesn't agree what gender they are.

Have you even think about some people born without sex or both sex? It is really hard for many parents to decide what sex they want for their babies so they chose girl or boy... Years later, these children grows up struggling that they feel like they're opposed sex even they're men or women until they realize that is not who they really are so they have to change their genders to make them happier and able to be themselves.

What if you happen to have children or relatives that doesn't agree with the genders that they have on them? Will you disown them? What's about your close friends? Will you end your friendship with them if they wanted to change their sex?

That is something that you should think about it before you pass your judgment against transgenders.

I was in your shoe before until I met transgenders and they helped me understand them much more than I did in the past.

Back