Trainman at this station

I enjoy helping all ages of adults. I am deaf , have been for some time, I like to bring some fun and laughter to people and education.

I kind of figured about the CC ,but you know some people do not know about CC
in the real World that are hearing impaired as I like to call it.

I have worked with people who do not understand what it is like to being hearing impaired and have taught some seniors and youth all about it with all the items there are to help them.

I do know on this web site a lot do know all about hearing loss but you have to be careful of the new ones who have just joined this web site who really joined to have friends to talk to and discuss many things.

This web site is a great web suite for that, but it is minded bottling for some who do not know anyone.

I have been the editor of many newspapers and clubs in Canada.

I have interviewed many hockey players who are with the NHL now or coaching same as famous people.

But I would like on my trainman station many things of interest if I may
Not only trains in which I love but other things.

I am not old or young just matured . You can read all what I have to give free too :) or I can just forget about this web site and find another.

Its up to the readers :dunno:

I do read some of the other things on this web suite too.

:cool2:

trainman

You are absolutely correct, and my apologies for being sarcastic. I have so many questions about deaf Canadians. I have a friend from Toronto that is Deaf, and she has a Cochlear Implant. She will be moving here (I am from Georgia, USA) when she gets married next year.

She has told me that Canada oppresses people with disabilities. Is this true? I must admit that I have been reading through some periodicals concerning disability rights in Canada, and from what I have been reading, it does not appear that you all have any.

I enjoy helping all ages of adults. I am deaf , have been for some time, I like to bring some fun and laughter to people and education.

I kind of figured about the CC ,but you know some people do not know about CC
in the real World that are hearing impaired as I like to call it.

I have worked with people who do not understand what it is like to being hearing impaired and have taught some seniors and youth all about it with all the items there are to help them.

I do know on this web site a lot do know all about hearing loss but you have to be careful of the new ones who have just joined this web site who really joined to have friends to talk to and discuss many things.

This web site is a great web suite for that, but it is minded bottling for some who do not know anyone.

I have been the editor of many newspapers and clubs in Canada.

I have interviewed many hockey players who are with the NHL now or coaching same as famous people.

But I would like on my trainman station many things of interest if I may
Not only trains in which I love but other things.

I am not old or young just matured . You can read all what I have to give free too :) or I can just forget about this web site and find another.

Its up to the readers :dunno:

I do read some of the other things on this web suite too.

:cool2:

trainman

You have to be living under a rock to not know about CC! It is on right on rental movies and when you play the DVD you can turn the CC on or off.
The shows on TV will tell you who helped with the cost of the CC . And I never hear anyone here say we live in the "real world" So I am not sure where you're getting this from...

You are absolutely correct, and my apologies for being sarcastic. I have so many questions about deaf Canadians. I have a friend from Toronto that is Deaf, and she has a Cochlear Implant. She will be moving here (I am from Georgia, USA) when she gets married next year.

She has told me that Canada oppresses people with disabilities. Is this true? I must admit that I have been reading through some periodicals concerning disability rights in Canada, and from what I have been reading, it does not appear that you all have any.

I don't think you did anything wrong by being sarcastic and really see no needs to be sorry. We would spending all day saying we're sorry for being sarcastic .

PS: I know a lot of things as I am a Public Relations man for people.

Also a news editor.

Opps Sorry if I offended anyone too.

A veteran as well.

Trainman
Interesting. I was a Navy journalist for 24 years. I attended Defense Information School for my initial journalism training, and got additional training over the years in feature writing, radio/TV writing, editing, and photojournalism. Several of those years I worked in public affairs (media and community relations, research, feature writing), and I also did stints as an editor for various publications.

Not that there's anything wrong with it but now it is pretty obvious he isn't "culturally deaf".

Not that there's anything wrong with it but now it is pretty obvious he isn't "culturally deaf".

I feel the same way , we'll had been sarcastic here and we never had to be sorry about it. So I see no reason why we have to start doing this now.

Thank you for posting that Trainman, it kind of addresses my question, but I am reading these types of stories:

Right now, I know many of our friends with severe disabilities when they go in the hospital, Do Not Resuscitate orders are placed on their doors without their consent.

http://www.notdeadyet.org/2013/03/c...galization-of-euthanasiaassisted-suicide.html

Euthanasia is now legal in Canada is it not? I also noticed that if a foreigner wants to become a Canadian citizen, there are very strict guidelines on people with disabilities.

Bad Cripple: O' Canada: Citizenship and Disability

I like a person to be sarcastic sometimes this is 2013

You do not have to apologize my friend we all do it sometimes .

Trainman

I was asking about Canadians with disabilities. Not diabetes ;) Although, diabetes can be a disability, I am more concerned with how the Canadian Government views people with disabilities.

Geekation_DiabeetusCat.jpg

:laugh2:

Getting into Canada

Yes! we have new laws now because of our medicare I think.

The screening of people into a country has been a problem in the past.

They really want to go to USA through Canada :)

The bad people are coming to Canada and to stop that I guess they have to change Laws.

Visit Canada

They also get Medical Care.

I try to keep out of politics and religion.

Trainman :hmm:

Back