Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Grace before meal

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No TV

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love my steak with steak sauce btw!!!! Pass me the steak sauce please!

Originally posted by whodatshroom
I love my steak with steak sauce btw!!!! Pass me the steak sauce please!

sure! *pick the sauce bottle and handle you*

oops! *drop sauce all over your beautiful dress* :o

Originally posted by illustrator
sure! *pick the sauce bottle and handle you*

oops! *drop sauce all over your beautiful dress* :o

YOU BASTARD **bitch slaps you, gets up and walk away** thanks for the fucking nice time!:o

YOU BASTARD **bitch slaps you, gets up and walk away** thanks for the fucking nice time!:o

ouch :o

*hand raise for waitress* check please...

*look at the check*

WTF? $35.95 for one lousy steak? Hey whodatshroom! You owe me $35!

*look at the check*

WTF? $35.95 for one lousy steak? Hey whodatshroom! You owe me $35!

No i dont you have to pay for a new fucking dress, this was fucking 50 dollars dress!

No i dont you have to pay for a new fucking dress, this was fucking 50 dollars dress!

no shit? You should buy from the internet instead real shop. I saw excatly brand of that dress for only $20. :o

no shit? You should buy from the internet instead real shop. I saw excatly brand of that dress for only $20. :o

yeah cheap dresses=damages easily

:laugh2: hehe - ahhhh my family used to do that until like 2000 ..... cuz it's getting monotonous

I just seat my own place eat in my bedroom most of time. I dont go sit table with my parent that often.

Sitting at the dinner table - as in "together"???

Sitting at the table only happened when we were really little and mom and dad had to keep an eye on us to make sure that we did actually eat our dinner. Eventually mom and dad ate peacefully in the kitchen because all of the kids went to the living room to watch tv. Heck, now that I think of it, we all ate different things too because we all had different food preferences.

I have never been in home in the Northeastern part of the US (where I live) and seen anyone say grace before a meal. It must not part of our regional culture.

Back