Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No TV

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

illustrator

Reaction score
Among the dinnertime tradition in American families is having a "usual" seat for each family member. More than four in 10 say grace before the meal.

We used to sit at our table and tell each other how our days were, but now we dont even do that, when dinner is done we just go to where we wanna eat and eat there..

Originally posted by whodatshroom
We used to sit at our table and tell each other how our days were, but now we dont even do that, when dinner is done we just go to where we wanna eat and eat there..

same here.

We used to say grace before dinner but now we stopped. One thing that always remain consistent is the regular seatings for each family members at the table. It never changes. Even when I go home, my place between my mom and my grandma is always the same....

yeahh -- we all have our own "seat" for meals... and saying grace, hmm, we do it once in a while. :dunno:

When I was with family, we always have family together at dinner room every Sunday noon. We grace before eat and chat without TV. Ahh, good memories.

When I eat with my family, there is ALWAYS a prayer before every meal... no matter where we eat. My dad even prays at Taco Bell and McDonalds! Argh!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
When I eat with my family, there is ALWAYS a prayer before every meal... no matter where we eat. My dad even prays at Taco Bell and McDonalds! Argh!

:ugh: in public? No thank!

My friends family does that in public too its embarrassing but it admires me how much they believe in their beliefs u know?

Originally posted by whodatshroom
My friends family does that in public too its embarrassing but it admires me how much they believe in their beliefs u know?

come and take grace with me at the fancy cafe. :wave:

Back