Toy Story 3

I will wait for DVD to comes out...:)

I need to buy part 1 and 2...however I don't think I have seen part 2!

I am not interested in Toy Story movies.

If, they will have movie with CC. Of course, I will get free tickets because my son works as projector tech for AMC/Lowe's.

I will wait for DVD to comes out...:)

I need to buy part 1 and 2...however I don't think I have seen part 2!

Make sure you buy them quick. Disney is putting them back in the "vault" soon. I hate the vault. They just do it so they can get an extra burst of money. If you go to Best Buy they had 1 and 2 for sale about a month ago--it might still be going on.
You have to see part two. SO GOOD

BTW TOY STORY is kicking major butt in the box office. Made 110.3 Million dollars just over the weekend! WHEW! and second place only made a measly 29.8 million--BIG DIFFERENCE. WOW. Pixar and Disney are making BIG BUCKS right now. I wouldn't mind working for pixar right now :) lol

Make sure you buy them quick. Disney is putting them back in the "vault" soon. I hate the vault. They just do it so they can get an extra burst of money. If you go to Best Buy they had 1 and 2 for sale about a month ago--it might still be going on.
You have to see part two. SO GOOD
I remember seeing them in one DVD for sale, and didn't realize it was hard to find them anywhere in the store. So that makes sense as these such disney films are in the vault, by what means, what is a 'vault'?

I remember seeing them in one DVD for sale, and didn't realize it was hard to find them anywhere in the store. So that makes sense as these such disney films are in the vault, by what means, what is a 'vault'?

The vault is just what Disney calls it when they are taking their movies off of the store shelves for a while. Usually they will have commercials showing a disney movie literally being put inside a safe vault. They do it to randomly have more money. Like they had snow white in the vault for a while in the 90s, and then after 2000 they redid the animation in it, and released it for a few months to get some money, and then put it back in the vault. They always put them back in to make the people who would normally hold off on buying it, jump up and run to the store to get it since they usually keep the movies in the vault for at least a decade.
So you may want to go to the store and see if they still have one and two before they get placed in the vault.

I saw this movie with my mother and my sister! It didn't have any closed captioning avaliable. But I thought it was a very cute movie!! I got a little choked up at the end when andy goes to college and leaves his old toys to the little girl who would take very good care of them. It just broke my heart. I gave it 5 stars :)

I saw this movie with my mother and my sister! It didn't have any closed captioning avaliable. But I thought it was a very cute movie!! I got a little choked up at the end when andy goes to college and leaves his old toys to the little girl who would take very good care of them. It just broke my heart. I gave it 5 stars :)

I got choked up there too! I also got choked up when they were at the dump and gave up and started holding hands... I was going to be mad if it ended like that, but they did do a great job.

Can't wait to see it and will buy it before it's vaulted!
They do, do that Disney, vault their movies, so when
they are out and at a good price, it's definetly worth getting.
If not you can wait awhile, that goes ditto for their toys!

Gotta early stock up on TS3 Xmas toys:squint:

Did you ever see any of the movies?

Yes, we have DVD. My family saw it. I watched part but no interested for me then walked away.

Maybe, tonight we will go out to see movie "Toy Story 3" with CC. If, no interested for me then I will take some nap at movie. No cost me any tickets.

Saw it last Sunday with CC. I thought it was great and hilarious. My six year old son loved it as he grew up with Toy Story and The Incredibles.

shh shh spoilers! ...haven't seen it yet. I heard from my friends it's BEST - better than the first and second ones.

monsters, inc. and the cars is my all-time favorites (their awesome effects!) so definitely going to watch this one when it is out for renting.

My Nieces, Sis, My BF and I went to see "Toy Story 3" movie with 3D glasses last month. Awesome and Funnier!....however it is kinda sad but I'm not telling ya.

It is more like for adults than kids. I want to own DVD when it'll come out.

shh shh spoilers! ...haven't seen it yet. I heard from my friends it's BEST - better than the first and second ones.

+1

I almost went to see the movie - but the OC got fucked up again and missed the chance to see the whole movie....

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I still haven't seen it yet. Might buy one on DVD later when it gets released. :) One of the kid loves Toy Story so much, he got buzz light year figurine, toy story 3 back pack, etc.

That's one of reason why I don't want to go theater again.
Yeah but we have another theaters which is the best, but they don't have Toy Story 3 with OC at all, sad I know.

Back