Toy Story 3

BLeGal2

Reaction score
SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Anyone else?

I am going to see it ASAP come Friday. Pixar never messes their movies up, so it ought to be good!

SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Anyone else?

I am going to see it ASAP come Friday. Pixar never messes their movies up, so it ought to be good!

I'd like to know what you think of the movie
after seeing it this Friday, me and my wife are
planning to take our daughter and friends to go
see it at imax asap as well!

When it comes out with CC - i'm watching! I loved the first two movies, back in the late 90's, they are fantastic, I am surprised that they decided to make the third triology after 10 years absence.

I got free movie tickets to the movie after buying both movies on Blu-ray. Definitely will see it.

Can't wait either....and god, it's opening FRIDAY ALREADY?!?!? EEEKKKK

I'd like to know what you think of the movie
after seeing it this Friday, me and my wife are
planning to take our daughter and friends to go
see it at imax asap as well!

I actually won't be able to go see it now till Sunday morning cause I have an exam Saturday, but I will still let you know how it is. I am sure it will be great!

When it comes out with CC - i'm watching! I loved the first two movies, back in the late 90's, they are fantastic, I am surprised that they decided to make the third triology after 10 years absence.

yeah I was really surprised too, but apparently they have been working on it for 10 years. So I would think after spending that much time perfecting it, it should be great. I think they are classics! Gosh the 90s is when they came out--feels so long ago!

My Son is obsessed with Toy Story, has been for almost two years so Im planning on taking him to see the movie, itll be his first time to go to Movie Theaters. Ill admit, I am looking forward to see the movie

I actually won't be able to go see it now till Sunday morning cause I have an exam Saturday, but I will still let you know how it is. I am sure it will be great!

TY! BleGal2, too bad you can't go see it until Sunday!

I will see it if it is a CC choice. Otherwise we will see it when it is on DVD.

just today I read some good things about in the paper, maybe I'll see...

I was gonna see but then realized it's probably a bad idea on opening night. I would hate to get there and it is sold out and we are forced to return home empty handed. Besides the theatre is an hour and 15 minutes from here.

TY! BleGal2, too bad you can't go see it until Sunday!

Yeah, but luckily today, my boyfriend got off work early today so he took me today! SOOOOO GOOD! You have to see it! Its great!

There was one part where I decided that if they ended it that way, I was gonna be pissed, but then it changed. It was very good.

I was gonna see but then realized it's probably a bad idea on opening night. I would hate to get there and it is sold out and we are forced to return home empty handed. Besides the theatre is an hour and 15 minutes from here.

You should use fandango or something and buy your tickets early, so you don't have to worry about that. I usually go to the early bird shows so I don't have to worry about them being sold out any way, you should try it sometime--the early bird price is totally worth it

IT WAS VERY GOOD! EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT! Its a great addition to the other two.

My Son is obsessed with Toy Story, has been for almost two years so Im planning on taking him to see the movie, itll be his first time to go to Movie Theaters. Ill admit, I am looking forward to see the movie

GREAT movie for his first time. There is a lot of action in it , so it will help him pay attention to the whole thing. I'm happy there are still kids that love the movies cause I asked a friend of mine if he was going to take his kids to see it (they are all under 10) and he said that they hated the first two--I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! All generations should love Toy Story! Its a classic!

Yeah, but luckily today, my boyfriend got off work early today so he took me today! SOOOOO GOOD! You have to see it! Its great!

There was one part where I decided that if they ended it that way, I was gonna be pissed, but then it changed. It was very good.

Aye, thanks for the info! Definetly will go see it then! :)
The kids are going to be amazed I'm sure :)

Back