Tour of Dublin

Beautiful city! I have always wanted to visit Ireland. I heard it's beautiful out there. Green grass and everything...
Thanks for sharing the photos with us, Stefan!!! :)

I was actually referring to Sally's cat, but whatever... everybody's more than welcome (I guess...) :giggle: We'll make Stefan our personal tourist guide! Right, Stefan? :wave:

:run:

:laugh2: Only kidding!..I'm getting great use out of the 'run for your life' smiley!
....why not!..come one, come all, I say!! :party:

Last edited:
Ireland is a beautiful country and I would love to visit it someday, especially Dublin. Someday I want to travel the entire world and make a goal to visit every single country in the whole world and make memories from all of that. So my life wouldn't feel like such a waste of time.

Thanks for that video. It brought back many fond memories of my stay in Dublin. My brother and I went on a three week trip in Europe back in 1998, and we spent about a whole week out of those three in Ireland, mostly in Dublin with a couple days spent in nearby Kilkenny. While in Dublin, we took the tour of the Guinness brewery (we love Guinness and our whole Europe trip was in big part to drink good brews), and we also went on a pub crawl (in an area I believe was called Temple Bar). The pub crawl was hosted by a couple musicians and while going from bar to bar, we'd hang out for a while (drinking) and they'd give history of different instruments and music as well as other history of the area. At the end of the crawl, my brother and I went out for some Chinese food with the two musicians and had some more fun.

We also spent a few hours in a bar where Sinead O'Connor either "got her start" or used to work there. Most here probably don't know who she is because she's a musician, but some might because of how she looked as she was well known for her head being shaved. While in that bar, we met a couple women from Switzerland and spent the whole evening chatting with them. I still kick myself for not contacting them since then..... same goes for a couple Scottish women we met in Kilkenny.... They were all babes :naughty:

Overall, Ireland was our favorite time from our whole trip to Europe and I highly recommend it as a place to go to. There's a lot of culture and tons of beauty to see there. If I ever go back, my brother and I both agreed we'd like to go to the other side of the island though, to experience where it's not so 'touristy'. If we had more time, we would have done that then, but since we had limited time we weren't able to. Anyways, the public transportation was really good for getting around in Dublin and getting to/from Kilkenny and I would love to go back to both places.

Ireland is a beautiful country and I would love to visit it someday, especially Dublin. Someday I want to travel the entire world and make a goal to visit every single country in the whole world and make memories from all of that. So my life wouldn't feel like such a waste of time.

Wow, hope you get to make that world trip someday! Look us up if
you're ever in europe! :D

Back