Tour of Dublin

stefan2832

Reaction score
Just a short video and pictures to show something of Dublin..where I live!
I did not film this by the way!
There is some backround street noise and some music by U2...I actually knew Bono growing up as we came from the same neighbourhood..just thought I would mention that...my claim to fame! :lol:
Anyway..hope you enjoy

[yt]UeQ4BC7j6yw[/yt]

Looks like a fun place! I would love to visit it someday! Cool, that you know Bono.:) Thanks for sharing.

Looks like my kind of city.

Awesome! Thanks for showing that, Stefan. Ireland is quite an incredible place. No where else in the world is there so much creative talent crammed into such a small area. I still find it mind boggling that the greatest writers (James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, G.B. Shaw, W.B. Yeats, etc, etc.) were all Irish.

I am kicking myself for not visiting Ireland the two times I was in Europe... ah well. Next time!

very festive city, love it, have lots of relatives over there, bound to visit there one day

Awesome! Thanks for showing that, Stefan. Ireland is quite an incredible place. No where else in the world is there so much creative talent crammed into such a small area. I still find it mind boggling that the greatest writers (James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, G.B. Shaw, W.B. Yeats, etc, etc.) were all Irish.

I am kicking myself for not visiting Ireland the two times I was in Europe... ah well. Next time!

Don't forget Bram Stoker, he wrote DRACULA :laugh2:
Cool video, only wish i could hear music :(

I should consider travelling to Dublin and give Stefan a little visit... :hmm:

:laugh2:

Right!..Thats it, first thing tomorrow morning I'm packing in
my job and going to work for the ITB...[ Irish Tourism Board ]!!

How come you're running for your life?!? I don't bite ya know... :giggle:

You don't bite?....damn!...I was hoping for that! :laugh2:

Ah no, you know I am joking of course. If you ever decide to visit Dublin, you are more then welcome to contact me. After all I may be in need of a lend of money!...[joking again] :D

Thanks for sharing, stefan. I've always wanted to visit Ireland and I hope to make it there some day!

Thanks for sharing, stefan. I've always wanted to visit Ireland and I hope to make it there some day!

LOL... then you'd have to pack Alex and bring him over to Dublin so I can get to meet that cutie too :giggle:

You don't bite?....damn!...I was hoping for that!

Stefan's getting naughty... LOL... two can play this game :naughty: :laugh2:

Back