Topic is COCKTAIL HOUR... What's your Favotire Mixed Drink?

mudslides, Smirnoff's flavored drinks, and armentto coffee (totally made without a recipe LOL)

I dont drink much. I used love sex on beach drink. I loved drink peach with real orange juice and pineapple. yummy!

Ok ur secret is safe with me.. Umm are u underage? LOL Joking :giggle:

No , I am not underage just prefer not to drink. I used drink a beer or two as a teenager not anymore. I am saved by God's grace :)

Hi!

I used to drink "white russain" it is very good teate like candy yummie.... and I drink sex on the beach, too... but not ever since I dont drink very heavy like use to be.... BUT those are goodies! :)

I love MARGARITAS! Nothing like a cold salty Margarita after a full day out in the sun.

I also like Long Island Tea, as well as the Boone's Farm drinks - but I stay clear of the Peaches flavor as that is gross tasting.

I also like mixing Rum with Sierra Mist- you get a nice buzz without the bitter taste of the Rum.

Jeagermiester and whisky absolutely do not mix! I thought it would be good idea, omg, I was puking my toenails up the next day!

Oh yeah lets not forget the Kahlua. Yummmmmm if its cold.

Even though I'm underage for the alcohol, I like the one of the Irish brandies mixed with Dr. Pepper. It was not bad.

I hear that.

I love beer, red wine, long island ice tea. and when I think of the rest I will get back to you.:party:

I have never really experimented with mixed drinks. But, when I drink, I usually drink vodka with coke or redbull...

nice that's from the same place where they make bushmills

Yes. If I can't get Jamison's, I will drink Bushmill's. Not really fond of scotch in the summertime, though; it's better in cold weather.

Mod's note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I don't drink mixed alcohol drinks.

Why not?

I don't drink them frequently, but I have had many different kinds of mixed drinks.

- Mind Eraser
- Sex on the Beach
- Blue Whale
- Grasshopper
- Long Island Tea
- Fuzzy Navel
- Flaming Dr. Pepper
- White Russian
- Mudslide

... and many more.

There was a bar that I went to when I was in Rochester. Every Thursday night after 7 pm, they offered 50 cents beer and mixed drinks... with a $5 cover charge.

I went with my 2 roommates. First, I would ask my roommates what 2 drinks they wanted and then order 6 drinks for $3. When we finished our drinks, my roommate would then ask us what 2 drinks we wanted then order 6 drinks for $3. Again, we finished our drinks and my other roommate would do the same. We did this 3 times for $9 for each of us. That's $9 for 18 cups of mixed drinks. :)

:O Vampy - that is the BEST thing I've ever heard! That's real cheap!!

I like:
Jim Beam and Coke
Quick Fuck - Baileys, Kahula and Midori
Cocksucking Cowboy - Baileys and Butterscotch Schnapps
Jager Bombs - Jagermeister and Redbull
B52 - can't remember what it contains, but real yummy!
Vodka and OJ
and heaps more.

I've experimented way too much LOL. Far too many parties, methinks.

My kidneys doesn't accept alcohol as it gives me a sharp stabbing pains for hours until the alcohol is out of the system. That's why I don't drink alcohol any more plus I didn't even like drinking alcohol. I accepted that. :)

caucasions (white russians)
blacktootth grins
jagerbombs
whiskey sours
mojitos
crown on the rocks
dirty martini's
rum zombies

.... the list is endless but the first 3 on the list i order the most frequently.

Current favorites are mojitos and vodka mixed with cranberry juice.

I have many favorite cocktail hour with mixed drinks here

Sex on the Beach
White Russian
Moitjos
Pina Colada
Blue Hawaiian
Mai Tai
Girl Scout with mint cookie
Irish Creme
Mudslide
Pink X rated with 7up and ice cube
Strawberry Kiwi
Orgsam
Screwdriver- OJ with vodka
Starbuck Doubleshot whiskey
Margaritas with many flavor
More.....

Last edited:
Sex On The Beach
Yellow Bird (if ya wanna get ripped!!)
Amaretto n Coke
Cosmos
Curzan n Lemonade
Bacardi Razz n Carnberry (one of my personal favs)
Greygoose n Cran (Only if ya wanna get loose!!)
Bacardi Gold n Coke with a dash of lime (be easy or else)
Pina Colada n Coconut Rum (sweet!)
Bahama Mama
Varities of Mijotios and Margaritas
Hurricane n disarrano or any other amaretto or vodka (damn!!)
A whole lot more....

I used to drink Tom Collins. I discovered that when you start ordering Phil Collins at a bar, they cut off your drinks. lol That was waaaay back in my younger days. :lol:

Back