Topic is COCKTAIL HOUR... What's your Favotire Mixed Drink?

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
What is your favorite Mixed Drinks?

I know I like Bacardi Mixers with Coconut Rum, Bacardi Silver Watermelon, Green Apple, and RAZ, Appletinis, Mango Twist and Cosmopolitan. OOOHHHHHHHH YES MARGARITAS!!

Those are my favorite mixed drinks:cheers:

Shot of Jamison's on the rocks. Or a single malt scotch.

Raz does sound good...will try that when I go out. :)

I like Strawberry or Raspberry Daqarai (sp), Rum Coke, wine cooler (dunno if that does count!). Not sure what else. I don't really drink much but once a while I would drink up to 2, that's my limit! If I am at home, I could drink as much as I want to and not worry about driving. :giggle: Most of the time I drink Rum Coke.

I cannot stand whiskey, Vodka or anything else....my stomach don't accept it! Only Rum or wine cooler or beer, that's it.

I dont really drink mixed drinks. My favorite is wine or Smirdoff Ice Rasberry flavor. :)

Cosmopolitan is good. I like drinking that once in a while. Sometime, I'd go for Screwdriver and there is a drink called Liquid Cocaine. I know it's weird when it's called like this but it is sweet and has a zing to it which makes it all good.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Not even Maragrita? LOL

I'm just kidding with ya.. I like Smirnoff Twist with flavor kinds only.

I like Margarita but lately, it has been leaving me feeling bloated and makes me feel uncomfortable. Oh well...

But don't drink before you post....remember? LOL

last night, I had a few drinks while posting...LOL! I wonder what would happened if I posted while drunk? :giggle: I havent been drunk in years so I doubt that would happen cuz I stop before I get there due to hating the feeling.

Gosh, if I posted in the CI threads while drunk, I would be banned big time. :giggle:

i love drinks

but im really love that margarita with rocks at red lobster,chilis,olive garden,whatevers at restaurant have bars flavors on menu and also Smirnoff with oranges,apples,whatevers! but my mom found out about i drink that smirnoff but i told my mom i can drink because im adult enough!

my boyfriend dont drink dues his friend been drunk after works and he told me on e-mail about that but im really surprise about that i understand what he derserved for that but he cant included with his friend but he can drink with pop soda what he wanted it but its his choice if i got married him one days i cant drink mixed cocktails they will easy smell at my boyfriend's i dont blame him.

Neat/rocks with Amaretto ...Yummy!!! or Cranbarry Juice with Vodka also tequlia with strawberry or Lime/salt shots :giggle:

I love Alien Sectrin... hmm! Once in a while I like Whiskey sour. Margs of course especially strawberry! heh! Fuzzy Navel, Russian Roulette, and many!
I drank alot of wine coolers back when i was young.. i havent drink that in long time due to drink Asti Spumante, Martini & Rossi (champagne sparking wine) all time now but I also drink Smirnoff Apple, Watermelon, Raspberry, etc.. They taste good! :)

oh boy! my fave is shots with whiskey straight... like sex on the beach, blue hawaii, 20/20 blue raspberry, Coconut Rum (yummy), mix any!

I love Alien Sectrin... hmm! Once in a while I like Whiskey sour. Margs of course especially strawberry! heh! Fuzzy Navel, Russian Roulette, and many!
I drank alot of wine coolers back when i was young.. i havent drink that in long time due to drink Asti Spumante, Martini & Rossi (champagne sparking wine) all time now but I also drink Smirnoff Apple, Watermelon, Raspberry, etc.. They taste good! :)

UMMM yes OH YES Whiskey Sour... Love it too. Now somebody gonna have to sign me up for A.A Meeting LOL:giggle:

I don't drink alcohol, sometimes will order non-alcohol margarita and pina coladas those are good.

I dont drink mix, shots, or anything else... I only drink pure beer

Back