Toilet Paper

How do you put up your toilet paper?

• ... it unrolls from the front.

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • ... it unrolls from the back.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ... you don't care or you don't pay attention.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • ... it varies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... none of above because it's different.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Haha, interesting analysis.

I like how toothpaste for dinner provides a logic for the controversy of the direction. I perfectly see eye-to-eye level with it. Plus, no one can complain with my argument ;)

21esmh.jpg

Haha, interesting analysis.

I like how toothpaste for dinner provides a logic for the controversy of the direction. I perfectly see eye-to-eye level with it. Plus, no one can complain with my argument ;)

21esmh.jpg
I have one in the roll and one on the top by the sink. So, it's kinda like the 3rd method as shown in your picture. That's the one I use.

Whenever I have people come over, I just hide the one I use and let the guests use the one that's hung up. ;)

I'd like to know what "none of above because it's different" in your poll would be. Come on, people, share your weird-o stories! :D

This would be grab it and leave it on the counter... LOL not on a dispenser... OR sit it on top of the dispenser...

From the front is better for me. Mom always did the opposite way, because she has a cat that likes to spool it off. Easier for you and me, easier for the cat. When I visit, and need to use it, I always spin it a couple times before I remember.

From the front is better for me. Mom always did the opposite way, because she has a cat that likes to spool it off. Easier for you and me, easier for the cat. When I visit, and need to use it, I always spin it a couple times before I remember.
That's a good excuse.

You can always use a different toilet paper dispenser... the one that is held vertically, not horizontally. That way, it won't unroll when the cat plays with it. :)

Use your hand to wipe your ass then use sink to wash your hands off.

Thank god never happen to me before.

YUK!! Ur kidding, right??...Why not just take ur panties or underoos off and wipe with that, throw 'em in the trash!...It's never happened to me yet, either!...I'd rather take a wash cloth, if there was one in eye contact, or my underwear....using my "fingers" would be my last resort!....

YUK!! Ur kidding, right??...Why not just take ur panties or underoos off and wipe with that, throw 'em in the trash!...It's never happened to me yet, either!...I'd rather take a wash cloth, if there was one in eye contact, or my underwear....using my "fingers" would be my last resort!....
Nobody likes to "drip dry?" :P

unroll from front.

It does driven me so insane when see unroll from back and it's hard to get count, even don't make sure if toilet is clogged due too much papers.

I unroll the toilet paper from the top/front.

Doesn't really matter, my biggest beef is when the paper itself is still adhered to the roll, having no choice but to remove it and hysterrically shake it til it comes undone!

Where is the "three seashells" option? *smirk*

Everyone knows "Demolition man" revolutionized todays american bathroom hehe....

ugh,,no one said sideways,,guess i m extraordinary to have it sideways,,
Well, if I had a need to have it done sideways... I would.

I usually go with what's already given to me in my home.

I have been to some homes where they buy a vertical holder so that it dispenses sideways. :)

Seen this in a friends bathroom. A picture of a little kid pulling toilet paper off the roll.
With this saying below.

"No work is done, until the paper work is done" :D

I agree! I'd take off my underwear and use it to wipe my ass and then throw it away (mine are cheap underwear from Wal-Mart), because I would NEVER use my hands and fingers to wipe my ass...I DO NOT LIKE SHIT ON MY HANDS!!! :barf:

Back