Toilet Paper

How do you put up your toilet paper?

• ... it unrolls from the front.

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • ... it unrolls from the back.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ... you don't care or you don't pay attention.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • ... it varies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... none of above because it's different.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
thank you, lake tahoe.

what i hate most is being at a guest's house who doesn't have any toilet paper on the roll. <mad>

Back in my housekeeping days we were trained and taught to put the toilet paper to roll our over the top. Hotels and Places that have professional cleaning do that with a standard toilet paper roll. Paper towels as well.

Ones that have dispensers are installed the way they have it rigged.

So out of habit "over the top" is the way I put it on the roller.

The rollers that clicks and stops are irritating to me as well. These businesses truly expect people to wipe with a few sheets. I just take the roll of paper itself and turn it til I get enough. :lol:

My cat has never touched the toilet paper roll. I leave the bathroom doors open.

that's what my dad used in his childhood life - strips of newspaper and his toilet was just a hole in the ground with a shed on it.

When I lived with my grandmother in Montana briefly when I was 13, she and my grandpa had a 2nd home on the lake, and that one had an outhouse.

When I lived with my grandmother in Montana briefly when I was 13, she and my grandpa had a 2nd home on the lake, and that one had an outhouse.

when my parents were alive and had a cabin in northern wisconsin (shawano), they also had an outhouse in case something went wrong with the indoor plumbing.

2382737586_5a188e9306.jpg

I found it thru Google, that is a perfect sample. Is that what you mean Vampy? I goes with 1st picture. Sometimes my hubby go on backward then I have to change it to front. LOL!

you found what, lake tahoe? <confused>

Hear again. There are two pictures. The first picture is of woman holding a a roll of toilet paper with the word "front" (with a question mark) on it. The second picture is of the same woman holding the same roll of the toilet paper with the word "back" (with a question mark) on it.

Does that help?

Vote > you don't care or you don't pay attention. :D

Hear again. There are two pictures. The first picture is of woman holding a a roll of toilet paper with the word "front" (with a question mark) on it. The second picture is of the same woman holding the same roll of the toilet paper with the word "back" (with a question mark) on it.

Does that help?

yes it does. thanks ocean.

I always do the front. In my spare bathroom, whoever did the wrong way, which it was always backward, I always had to fix it...even whoever never put a fresh on the bar, they just leave it on the sink or the bathtub, grrrr :lol:

Or you can just keep the door closed like I do (and I have 3 cats).
I already do that because of my roommate's dogs. When I'm in bed, I close my bathroom door. When I'm out of the apartment, I close my bathroom door. Other than that, it's usually open.

The reason why I'm more likely to leave it open is so that it makes guests feel welcome instead of them wandering through the halls trying to figure out which door goes to the bathroom. ;)

It has to unroll form the top/front. If it is not put on that way I will find the person that put it on and show them the proper way to do it. I do not like my TP touching the wall before I use it.

And if I leave the seat up I’m in the dog house.

I HATE HATE HATE that! :mad2: *tries to get more than 3 squares of toilet paper out, toilet paper rips after 2nd square* *dammit, come on, I need more!* :mad2:

I think they do that to save money, to force you to use less toilet paper. I think it's stupid...I prefer to use a lot of toilet paper so I won't have shit on my hand when I'm wiping my ass! :barf: :mad2:

Same here..hate that.

Having a clean asshole is much more important than saving paper for me. :laugh2:

Toilet paper should be rolled from the front!....If you buy toilet paper that has designs on it, then you can see the pretty flowers, etc.!...Also, it's easier to roll it when it's place front-wise!...I'm a "sticker" for this! I've even changed the toilet paper roll around at a friend's house...And made a "comment" to her about it!...Well, she didn't like it! HEHE!

Don't you guys just hate that hard, "industrial" strength toilet paper at ur work-place, restaurants, etc.!! Seems they don't care what you wipe ur hinnes with!

But I do! And made a complaint! (Nothing happened)...and I suspect they said behind my back...."tough shit"!...Well, we only have 1 hinny !! Gotta be nice and sweet to it! :giggle:

Back