Toilet Paper

How do you put up your toilet paper?

• ... it unrolls from the front.

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • ... it unrolls from the back.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ... you don't care or you don't pay attention.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • ... it varies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... none of above because it's different.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
it's a dispenser stick standing upright so that you insert the toilet on it.

wait a second. "insert the toilet on it?" (man, this geodon is working like a charm. :laugh2:)

Why the discussion on this topic?

Who cares if it has to be from the front or the back.

Just be grateful that there is toilet paper in the bathroom when you sit on the toilet.

Nothing worse than running to the toilet and realize there is no toilet paper near you! :lol:

Why the discussion on this topic?

Who cares if it has to be from the front or the back.

Just be grateful that there is toilet paper in the bathroom when you sit on the toilet.

Nothing worse than running to the toilet and realize there is no toilet paper near you! :lol:

you know what's worse? running out of toilet paper and no refill available. :mad2:

Or that we even have toilet paper now. They didn't used to have them and had to use what was available then. magazines, newspaper, or even leaves.

Or that we even have toilet paper now. They didn't used to have them and had to use what was available then. magazines, newspaper, or even leaves.

that's what my dad used in his childhood life - strips of newspaper and his toilet was just a hole in the ground with a shed on it.

you know what's worse? running out of toilet paper and no refill available. :mad2:

That's bad too!

I had a cousin that went camping and he used leaves to wipe his butt. A day later--he was itching and he realized that he used poison ivy to wipe his butt! :laugh2:

thanks, jiro. i take that back. i have seen those before, just not in a very long time.
There you go.

I don't see those very often, but there are some people who have their bathroom set up done in unusual ways. Sometimes, there's a color scheme or a layout that they want... and it won't work with traditional set-ups. So, they get unusual stuff instead.

One woman I knew had a thing for candles in the bathroom. She had a bunch of things in the bathroom that were related to tall thin candles. On the wall by the sink was a candle holder with a fake candle on it. That's what held the handtowels. On another wall was a bunch of candle holders with real candles. On the wall by the toilet, she had another candle holder with a fake candle... but for toilet papers. So, you can see how that would be the same as the description of a vertical toilet paper dispenser. ;)

2382737586_5a188e9306.jpg

I found it thru Google, that is a perfect sample. Is that what you mean Vampy? I goes with 1st picture. Sometimes my hubby go on backward then I have to change it to front. LOL!
That's a good picture! :thumb:

Or your hand. :Ohno:

I always have plenty of toilet paper in my closet in my bathroom. I never have to worry about running out. In fact, I bought a HUGE pack of rolls of toilet paper from Sam's Club last July. I'm not even half way through! :)

Most people I know around here don't really pay attention to how they put their toilet papers up. I think my mom does it where it unrolls from the back. :dunno:

I HATE HATE HATE that! :mad2: *tries to get more than 3 squares of toilet paper out, toilet paper rips after 2nd square* *dammit, come on, I need more!* :mad2:

I think they do that to save money, to force you to use less toilet paper. I think it's stupid...I prefer to use a lot of toilet paper so I won't have shit on my hand when I'm wiping my ass! :barf: :mad2:

This is why I always bring diaper wipes with me when I go out. I just hate to run out of toilet paper in those public stalls.

I'll even put my hand under the next stall and say "TP please!" I learned this from my Mom when I was so little.

Those travel diaper wipes are so handy because I'm so OCD about poop on my hands.

You can find hand sanitizer in my backpack as well.

Back