Today, my BIG meeting is a epic fail! (Yes, EPIC FAIL!)

I am convinced this is all one big prank now.

Same here. I've suspected it since the day he complained about being banned from Star Trek forums for saying that he may put his cats to sleep due to the ticks.

[BIG SNIP from certain comments all of you.]

To Oddball:

There's a good reason why I'm living here in North Carolina now, because I'm in recovering mode, forming my plans to returning back to my home state in a few years away. And I'm going to running for governor of New Jersey to save the state from running very deeper than it is already.

You know New Jersey used to be a awesome state long time ago, but it has become very expensive place to live and that force people to leave that awesome state and never come back. You've had no idea when my grandmother's thinking about New Jersey more often, because she really love state of New Jersey so much.

That's the main reason why I'm returning to running for Governor of New Jersey. This time, I'm going to cut off the influence from New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. If you thinking that I'm not being serious, that is, I'm playing a dangerous game here, but I'm very sorry to inform you, I'm not. I'm very angry that beloved residents of NJ has no choice, but to leave that state! We've had bad politicians who's corrupt that state too long enough now.

I promised this to my beloved friend that I would return to make things right again with our beloved state. This has gone too far enough now.

Do I look delusional to you, huh?! :roll:

Just you wait until I become Governor of New Jersey and draw the big sword to cut all the ties from New York and other neighboring states. I'm going to rolling my sleeves up to fighting the corruption. No apartments shouldn't have gone up to thousand dollars! Unacceptable. I want corruption to end for once and for all and be free of corruption forever.

If I learned that mayors are in it, I will just come to their office and said to them, "You're fired!"

I will not tolerate the corruption! People need to vote a honest people, you know!?!
Do it.
I believe you can.

I really confused with this poster. Maybe it really is one big prank. or a VERY delusional person or something.

I actually think it is the latter.

The apartment managers denied him, his family told him he needs assistance.

There's something wrong in the looney genes up in that bitch. Sooo...

[BIG SNIP from certain comments all of you.]

To Oddball:

There's a good reason why I'm living here in North Carolina now, because I'm in recovering mode, forming my plans to returning back to my home state in a few years away. And I'm going to running for governor of New Jersey to save the state from running very deeper than it is already.

You know New Jersey used to be a awesome state long time ago, but it has become very expensive place to live and that force people to leave that awesome state and never come back. You've had no idea when my grandmother's thinking about New Jersey more often, because she really love state of New Jersey so much.

That's the main reason why I'm returning to running for Governor of New Jersey. This time, I'm going to cut off the influence from New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. If you thinking that I'm not being serious, that is, I'm playing a dangerous game here, but I'm very sorry to inform you, I'm not. I'm very angry that beloved residents of NJ has no choice, but to leave that state! We've had bad politicians who's corrupt that state too long enough now.

I promised this to my beloved friend that I would return to make things right again with our beloved state. This has gone too far enough now.

Do I look delusional to you, huh?! :roll:

Just you wait until I become Governor of New Jersey and draw the big sword to cut all the ties from New York and other neighboring states. I'm going to rolling my sleeves up to fighting the corruption. No apartments shouldn't have gone up to thousand dollars! Unacceptable. I want corruption to end for once and for all and be free of corruption forever.

If I learned that mayors are in it, I will just come to their office and said to them, "You're fired!"

I will not tolerate the corruption! People need to vote a honest people, you know!?!

What???? Ok, here is the information for you on requirement to be a governor..

Qualifications to Become the Governor of a State | eHow.com

"Age and Residency
State constitutions specify age and residency requirements for eligibility to hold the office of governor. In New Jersey, for example, the candidate must be at least 30 years of age, have resided in the United States for at least 20 years, and lived in the state for at least seven years."

I seriously think you are delusional. Prove me you can do it. Good luck. :hmm:

"Age and Residency
State constitutions specify age and residency requirements for eligibility to hold the office of governor. In New Jersey, for example, the candidate must be at least 30 years of age, have resided in the United States for at least 20 years, and lived in the state for at least seven years."

vote for me

"Age and Residency

Post reported

"Age and Residency

Been in New Jersey since 1990. I left there in 2008. Sheesh....

Been in New Jersey since 1990. I left there in 2008. Sheesh....

Yes - you left in 2008, which means you haven't been for for the last 7 years. They do not count total years living in the state, but the last 7 years. If you left in 2008 and are not there now, you have no time to count into the 7 years. Think man, think!!!

Jiro vs. Prime Boss for NJ Governor :hmm:

Yes - you left in 2008, which means you haven't been for for the last 7 years. They do not count total years living in the state, but the last 7 years. If you left in 2008 and are not there now, you have no time to count into the 7 years. Think man, think!!!

KristinaB - They do count the total years. "Lived in NJ for at least seven years" "Lived" being the keyword.

Same with the US Presidency. I could be born here, grow up till 16, then move to Iraq for 30 years. Upon my return I can run for the Presidency.

He's not playing with a full deck....and some marbles are missing upstairs.

I figure it's all a "big joke" to him, to get the responses here!....
Oh well! I've seen worse....BTW, Prime Boss....what did Shari say to ur marriage proposal?????....You never posted the answer!

Hopefully she didn't run to N.J. ....maybe that's why you're "gonna move there". With the posts you've made in the past couple of days....the only place you are headed is to a head doctor!....

He's not playing with a full deck....and some marbles are missing upstairs.

I figure it's all a "big joke" to him, to get the responses here!....
Oh well! I've seen worse....BTW, Prime Boss....what did Shari say to ur marriage proposal?????....You never posted the answer!

Hopefully she didn't run to N.J. ....maybe that's why you're "gonna move there". With the posts you've made in the past couple of days....the only place you are headed is to a head doctor!....

Dr. House's from NJ. He said - "do. not. want."

Back