Today, my BIG meeting is a epic fail! (Yes, EPIC FAIL!)

Prime Boss

Reaction score
A word float around in my head to understand the situation earlier today, we've had big meeting about apartments that was of my selection in the coming year, they didn't knew that I already choose my future home.

As time went on and on, they challenged me to see if I can take care of the things and yet they misunderstood what my plans are in the motion. Thus far, they didn't take me too serious about this. Of course, I mentioned "New Jersey" in our conversation.

They scoffed at that and told me that it would be very impossible for me to coming back to New Jersey since it's very expensive place to live there now, but words out of my mouth went silent for a long time. There's no room for my words to express to blend to understand this story for them.

Today's meeting was a big disappointing I've ever witnessed so far. They encouraged me to take this apartment with a rental assistance, but they don't allow pets in the building.

I told them that I would have roommates in being part of my plans. Still they don't think it wouldn't work out that well in a need of time. I'm very disappointed that I never got my chance to complete the story to telling them about my plans. You see, I'm due to return back in state of New Jersey by 2011 or 2012. I make this promise to my dear friend that I will return and have him being my roommate, but more than just one, three roommates as well.

I don't plan on to leave my promise.

Now I need a room to thinking about this. I need to reveal my plans to them one last time about roommates being part of my plans to support the balance of the budget in the apartments.

I have a question for you: Do you have a experience? Like having a roommate in your apartment?? It's something that I need to learn about roommate firsthand.

New Jersey? near me?

23ijsc9.jpg

*it's a pix of batman making horrified *gasp* face

NJ is an expensive state, especially the northern portion since it's near NYC and people often commute to NYC for business. Many people rent with roommates, few can afford to own even a small house.

A word float around in my head to understand the situation earlier today, we've had big meeting about apartments that was of my selection in the coming year, they didn't knew that I already choose my future home.

As time went on and on, they challenged me to see if I can take care of the things and yet they misunderstood what my plans are in the motion. Thus far, they didn't take me too serious about this. Of course, I mentioned "New Jersey" in our conversation.

They scoffed at that and told me that it would be very impossible for me to coming back to New Jersey since it's very expensive place to live there now, but words out of my mouth went silent for a long time. There's no room for my words to express to blend to understand this story for them.

Today's meeting was a big disappointing I've ever witnessed so far. They encouraged me to take this apartment with a rental assistance, but they don't allow pets in the building.

I told them that I would have roommates in being part of my plans. Still they don't think it wouldn't work out that well in a need of time. I'm very disappointed that I never got my chance to complete the story to telling them about my plans. You see, I'm due to return back in state of New Jersey by 2011 or 2012. I make this promise to my dear friend that I will return and have him being my roommate, but more than just one, three roommates as well.

I don't plan on to leave my promise.

Now I need a room to thinking about this. I need to reveal my plans to them one last time about roommates being part of my plans to support the balance of the budget in the apartments.

I have a question for you: Do you have a experience? Like having a roommate in your apartment?? It's something that I need to learn about roommate firsthand.
Who is "they" in this conversation? Your family? If so, I agree with them. You need some help.. Errrr, sorry, I mean a LOT of help.

From what I gather, you don't have a job. How can you support yourself in an apartment without any rental assistance. How can you even support your cats? Are you on Meth?

Something really strange going on....as I remmy Prime Boss asked for help in finding an apt. in N.C......he finally settled down in one.....then I saw another post of his asking about the cost of living in Canada......then he got banned for posting about his cats from another site......then he posted he was "getting married" and was supposed to ask her yesterday....and ranting and raving about some "dream" he had......then he posts he's going to move to New Jersey?????

Something really strange going on....as I remmy Prime Boss asked for help in finding an apt. in N.C......he finally settled down in one.....then I saw another post of his asking about the cost of living in Canada......then he got banned for posting about his cats from another site......then he posted he was "getting married" and was supposed to ask her yesterday....and ranting and raving about some "dream" he had......then he posts he's going to move to New Jersey?????

Talk about borderline decision disorder. :shock:

NJ is the most expensive state. What made you decide to move back to NJ? Do you have a job? How can you afford relocating expenses? Why are you living in NC? I am curious.

I live in Central NJ and rental of two bedroom apt costs me $1150 a month plus a pet rental $35 a month. Total is $1185 a month for me. It is not that cheap. I live alone with my maniac puppy. I don't want any roommates.

I do want to purchase a house somewhere in NJ or upstate NY (near NYC), but the prices of houses make me so cringe!! I researched the houses in Dutchess County...it is amazing...the prices are so reasonable!! But the problem is commuting is so far!! :(

[BIG SNIP from certain comments all of you.]

To Oddball:

There's a good reason why I'm living here in North Carolina now, because I'm in recovering mode, forming my plans to returning back to my home state in a few years away. And I'm going to running for governor of New Jersey to save the state from running very deeper than it is already.

You know New Jersey used to be a awesome state long time ago, but it has become very expensive place to live and that force people to leave that awesome state and never come back. You've had no idea when my grandmother's thinking about New Jersey more often, because she really love state of New Jersey so much.

That's the main reason why I'm returning to running for Governor of New Jersey. This time, I'm going to cut off the influence from New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. If you thinking that I'm not being serious, that is, I'm playing a dangerous game here, but I'm very sorry to inform you, I'm not. I'm very angry that beloved residents of NJ has no choice, but to leave that state! We've had bad politicians who's corrupt that state too long enough now.

I promised this to my beloved friend that I would return to make things right again with our beloved state. This has gone too far enough now.

Do I look delusional to you, huh?! :roll:

Just you wait until I become Governor of New Jersey and draw the big sword to cut all the ties from New York and other neighboring states. I'm going to rolling my sleeves up to fighting the corruption. No apartments shouldn't have gone up to thousand dollars! Unacceptable. I want corruption to end for once and for all and be free of corruption forever.

If I learned that mayors are in it, I will just come to their office and said to them, "You're fired!"

I will not tolerate the corruption! People need to vote a honest people, you know!?!

Back