Today is the day..

I went with the beige colored one simply because it blended in best with my hair and I'm fair skinned. If I had been younger I'd probably have picked a more colorful one.

Cloggy - how's this?
Ci-borgs.gif

Last edited:
Wonderful news to hear that u can get CI.. now u can look forward to have ci done on you! Good luck on that! :D

neecy said:
I went with the beige colored one simply because it blended in best with my hair and I'm fair skinned. If I had been younger I'd probably have picked a more colorful one.

Off topic.

Heck, I'm older than you and went wild on the color (silver and blue). So, what is your excuse???? :D

Boult said:
here you go cloggy
Either it was really easy... or you have even less to do than me....
(What software did you use?)

Thanks..

sr171soars said:
Off topic.

Heck, I'm older than you and went wild on the color (silver and blue). So, what is your excuse???? :D

Gee I guess my age is showing! LMAO!!!! (truthfully I'm only 34) I guess I never really thought on it, but I chose the color that would coordinate with my coloring the best

neecy said:

Cloggy - how's this?
Ci-borgs.gif

I used JASC Animation Shop to do this one.

Awww, who cares? I am 22 soon to be 23 this summer.. I am still a kid at heart.. so join the fun with us! :whistle:

Fragmenter said:
Funny animation! I'm only 25... so I'm a kid. Yeah.. I know :hyper:

if it was me.. i wouldnt mind using purple color, blue or silver colors.. im still a kid at heart.. i am 33. :whistle:

Mine comes with 12 different colors. So I can color-coordinate with my outfits. Heh

FelixKat930 said:
I had the CAT scan today and the dr said it looked good. Plus the audiologist showed what CI looks like inside etc.. and the colors of it heh. I chose pink and blue if available.. if not.. then silver. I chose Nucleaous Freedom because it has more opporitunties for me and that it has updates without other surgeries. It has been a long day for me!

AND YES I AM QUALIFIED FOR AN CI!!!!!!!
:applause: I just hope you like it and stay in touch with the Deaf community. :hug:
FelixKat930 said:
They will be doing surgery on my right ear. They will inform us the date of the surgery etc. I am so excited.. I can't wait!!! :cheers:
I'm just wondering--why does it seem like they're usually done in the right ear? My dominant ear is my left ear.

gnulinuxman said:
I'm just wondering--why does it seem like they're usually done in the right ear? My dominant ear is my left ear.

My son's audiologist said something about the left half of the brain is what processes sound information more than the other half.

well I am 50 and you should see me at halloween kids don't ever try to costume surpass me :)
I still yearn for tatoo and dreads. but alas with my conservative family i'd give them heart attack so no can't have it.

Fuzzy

gnulinuxman said:
:topic: I used the GIMP to make my avatar. It is really nice--and it's free.
GNU/Linux/Unix/*BSD: http://www.gimp.org (or check your distribution's package manager)
M$ Window$: http://www.wingimp.org
Mac: Boult gave this one.
I gave cloggy this url to macintosh page but all he has to look at left side of the page for other platforms like I said in my quote which you quoted.

Fragmenter said:
My son's audiologist said something about the left half of the brain is what processes sound information more than the other half.
my surgeon doctor suggested my left ear but from my audiological test both of my ears are the same. I looked at all factors. I choose right ear because it would be more suitable for me when driving.

If the audiogram chart shows that one of the ear is worse then the other then worse ear is highly recommended so you have good ear to fall back on.

Back