Today is the day..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Jeremy & I am going to Indy today and tomorrow for CI appointments.. they are running a bunch of tests on me. Oh boy! It's gonna be a long day but exciting! I hope that I will be quailfied! :cheers:

All the best for your trip and hope you return with some positive news! :thumb:

Have fun and stay safe driving to the appointment and hope you will have good news :) :thumb:

Oh ok.. everything went well.. they said from the looks of it..I am possibly quailfied for an CI! :) They had run a bunch of hearing tests on me.. and the audioists know english signs and we had a really neat ASL interpreter. I have bad hearing loss! Tomorrow, we will go back in the morning.. have other tests like CAT SCAN..and discussion about the options etc. I feel like Nuclear Freedom is the best to go since I researched on all brands.. this one is the best for me because it would help me alot in the run! :cheers:

FelixKat930 said:
Oh ok.. everything went well.. they said from the looks of it..I am possibly quailfied for an CI! :) They had run a bunch of hearing tests on me.. and the audioists know english signs and we had a really neat ASL interpreter. I have bad hearing loss! Tomorrow, we will go back in the morning.. have other tests like CAT SCAN..and discussion about the options etc. I feel like Nuclear Freedom is the best to go since I researched on all brands.. this one is the best for me because it would help me alot in the run! :cheers:

Awesome !!!! Now you will start to hear again, start to enjoy the world of sounds like I do with my BTE hearing aid. :) :thumb:

good to hearr that it went well for you... :D

possibly qualified? what does that mean? they are not sure yet?? or what? oh well.. i guess i have to wait to hear what they said after the cat scan.. hmm.. let us know ok? :D

Good Luck.. I hope you can get it then you would be very happy with it ;)

And, let us know more whats up ok? Thanks!

Felixkat you will be able to enjoy hearing the cat go meow and want to jump on your lap. :) :thumb:

I had the CAT scan today and the dr said it looked good. Plus the audiologist showed what CI looks like inside etc.. and the colors of it heh. I chose pink and blue if available.. if not.. then silver. I chose Nucleaous Freedom because it has more opporitunties for me and that it has updates without other surgeries. It has been a long day for me!

AND YES I AM QUALIFIED FOR AN CI!!!!!!!

They will be doing surgery on my right ear. They will inform us the date of the surgery etc. I am so excited.. I can't wait!!! :cheers:

FelixKat930 said:
I had the CAT scan today and the dr said it looked good. Plus the audiologist showed what CI looks like inside etc.. and the colors of it heh. I chose pink and blue if available.. if not.. then silver. I chose Nucleaous Freedom because it has more opporitunties for me and that it has updates without other surgeries. It has been a long day for me!

They will be doing surgery on my right ear. They will inform us the date of the surgery etc. I am so excited.. I can't wait!!! :cheers:

Congraulations !!!!! Now you will really be able to hear !!!!! :) :thumb:

FelixKat930 said:

Congrats! Im very happy for you!

Let us know when your appt are with surgery... :hug:

FelixKat930 said:

Fantastic news!!!!

FelixKat930 said:

Good news! I like your colour scheme too :)

Congratulations....
CI-BORGS.GIF

Off-topic..: Can anyone adjust the GIF and remove the text after the smilies...????

Back