To Exercise or Diet

I have to limit my exercise until my surgery is done. My surgery is postponed due to high sugar blood level. :(

I think kristineb understood it. she stated it that workout and diet that you have to pick one, that she found it does not make sense to her when you pick one in real life. you know? she did answer that she chose the diet that she would not work out too much due to her slightly weak legs. That's what I thought so.

I did need a little clarification, but I thought I was understanding it. And yes, you are right, I had to choose diet since I have a hard time with any exercise. Waiting patiently until I have better insurance to go see doctor to find out what is with my legs. I know about right leg, but left leg is a different situation and I just have problems walking since right gives out and is numb and left is now in constant pain and weakness.

I do a lot of upper body exercises though. I love my resistance bands.

You are a skinny dude!

this is why:
jiro.gif

If you had to choose between exercise or a diet for healthy living which one would you choose? You can choose both!

And to make it harder... If you chose to exercise then you would have to eat the most unhealthy food all the time and if you chose to diet you would have to sit in a wheel chair for the rest of your life...

Which one would you choose?

I found this offensive because I actually sit in a wheelchair and will for the rest of my life. I've been completely wheelchair dependent since the age of 9. Personally, I think there was a better way to illustrate your meaning then this.

Exercise is a stupid word. Not very many people use that word unless talking about dieting. Start using this word "staying active". Exercise is....blah. Staying active is like mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, walking the dog, living life not in front of the tv or laptop.

I would say diet since I'm already getting plenty of exercise every day. I probably walk 10 miles a day. :)

I am changing my answer to neither. I choose not to diet, but to learn to eat healthier. It is not a diet, it is making better choices. Also, as for exercise, yes, I love my resistance bands and I move when I can, but it's more enjoyable than I remember exercise being. It's not like a PE class in school. I make it fun and enjoyable. Do you know how many upper body stretches with a resistance band can be done while a pot of rice boils? You can really work up a sweat and it doesn't feel like exercise. Think how many curls you can do during a commercial break on TV.

That was funny Jiro! ha ha it wasn't one of the choices but you said it anyways ha ha I liked that one :)

Exercise or Diet?

I would choose both too. I would prefer the two since I know It will work fast as long as your dedicated on loosing weight to be more healthy.

Both. I choose foods carefully and you have to control it. Yes, Exercise is importantly for the health.
Dancing is part of the exercise.

My weight: 120 (110-130 which is normal weight and Yeah, I'm short).

I would pick exercise. I do different things to keep my body going which can be fun.
But if you diet all the fun food is bad!! I love bad food and have to keep it out of my house so I won't over indulge.

Back