To Anti-CIers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed some of you misunderstand about Sweetmind and label Sweetmind or others as anti-CI which they are not or I miss something? (I was not on the online for 9 days until today).

Sweetmind do not against your decision for CI because it´s your CHOICE. Sweetmind only against parent´s decision to implant babies/toddler/children with CI. She beleives it´s adult and children´s choice, not do what parent wants.

FelixKat930
If you want to have CI, is your choice... Nobody against you for that... If anyone who are against your choice is their closed minded... Ignore them... :whistle:

SxyPorkie said:
WHOA you dont need to blame on Sweetmind as she had been banned for 48 hours now you blamed her,,, You are wrong,,, Sweetmind and I are against having BABIES and CHILDREN CI implanted.... Cussing is not allowed in here... Calm down... you got everything all wrong..

Thanks...
SxyPorkie

Yes, I also against to implant babies/toddlers with CI, too.

Liebling:-))) said:
I noticed some of you misunderstand about Sweetmind and label Sweetmind or others as anti-CI which they are not or I miss something? (I was not on the online for 9 days until today).

Sweetmind do not against your decision for CI because it´s your CHOICE. Sweetmind only against parent´s decision to implant babies/toddler/children with CI. She beleives it´s adult and children´s choice, not do what parent wants.

FelixKat930
If you want to have CI, is your choice... Nobody against you for that... If anyone who are against your choice is their closed minded... Ignore them... :whistle:
Yea, I don't understand why FelixKat would get so upset because nowhere I have seen SM bashing on her for getting a CI unless I must have missed it somewhere :dunno:

There were so much arguments going back and forth between some members and SM while you were gone. I felt it was such a waste of time for them to keep on arguing and arguing. They could have used their ignore buttons, you know?

sorry to hear that.. simply put those peeps who are annoying in ur ingore list.. then u don't need to read any of their posts or their message to you..

2 B deleted (appearently using the "Backspace" botton to :type: a post.. you'll post double) :roll:

ButterflyGirl said:
Yea, I don't understand why FelixKat would get so upset because nowhere I have seen SM bashing on her for getting a CI unless I must have missed it somewhere :dunno:

There were so much arguments going back and forth between some members and SM while you were gone. I felt it was such a waste of time for them to keep on arguing and arguing. They could have used their ignore buttons, you know?
I didn't get it either, but appearently stuff went on behind the scenes...
I guess it started around this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back