Mistyrose

Hello Alex .....Just curious!

How do moderators get the jobs? Were they elected by
alldeaf members or by you, Alex?
Also is the job theirs as long they wanted or is it a term
job like 1 year or 2 years?
Are there certain qualifications they have to meet in order
to get the moderator job?

Thanks for your time if you will answer my questions, Alex!

No, im not interested, lol!

I am not Alex :) but the only thing I know is that moderators do not get paid for their work for the site. Alex will correct me if I am wrong

I am not Alex :) but the only thing I know is that moderators do not get paid for their work for the site. Alex will correct me if I am wrong

I know they dont get paid, im not asking that question.
Im just asking HOW LONG they do this job and how they
are elected to do this job...were they elected by ALLDEAF
members or by ALEX, himself, is all.

I only know that Alex decide himself which moderator, he pick to to be moderate at his forum... How long? :dunno: Let Alex answer your question himself.

I only know that Alex decide himself which moderator, he pick to to be moderate at his forum... How long? :dunno: Let Alex answer your question himself.

Oh, ok you do know that Alex decides who, not by election of
Alldeaf members to be the moderators of this forum, right?

Ok, im waiting on his answers, himself on the how the moderators
were elected and length of time of their job on the forum.
Thanks.

It's Alex's decide.

I think that need to be good behavior, enforce the forum rule in complete and not argue with other members, also known for an years then Alex would feel impressed, if he need more mods.

If he ask me, I will answer "no" because mod job is so hard, I had been mod at gamer forum and it's really hard job then I quitted after gamer forum were shut down.

Also, mods have to be very patient and don't say bad things to the members. They pick whoever is good on the job and can generally handle problems with members. I think that's why Alex picked some for that reason.

Hello Alex .....Just curious!

How do moderators get the jobs? Were they elected by
alldeaf members or by you, Alex?
Also is the job theirs as long they wanted or is it a term
job like 1 year or 2 years?
Are there certain qualifications they have to meet in order
to get the moderator job?

Thanks for your time if you will answer my questions, Alex!

No, im not interested, lol!

If you are a candian to work for Alex. Make sure, you will wear purple underwearies... purple bra, etc .... It is a policy dress code !

If you are a candian to work for Alex. Make sure, you will wear purple underwearies... purple bra, etc .... It is a policy dress code!
:lol:
That must be really interesting on the male candidates!
:lol:

Hi. These days I select them myself then ask the mods if they approve. I usually look for members who show good fellowship to other members, haven't been banned before, and are pretty active around here.

There was one time when I'd let my members pick who they thought should be mod, but that didn't turn out well and those mods are no longer here. ;)

Hi. These days I select them myself then ask the mods if they approve. I usually look for members who show good fellowship to other members, haven't been banned before, and are pretty active around here.

There was one time when I'd let my members pick who they thought should be mod, but that didn't turn out well and those mods are no longer here. ;)

sure, more careful canvass yourself before select members become mod.

Oh, ok i understand but what is the duration of the job? Like one, two
years?
Thank you, Alex for answering!

To others: Like i said...Im not interested. just curious, is all.. :D

Kalista...As usual, you are silly, lol!
If i were to be a moderator, i will wear purple undies, my favorite colors! lol!!

Back