To Alex on moderator jobs...

Oh, ok i understand but what is the duration of the job? Like one, two
years?
Thank you, Alex for answering!

To others: Like i said...Im not interested. just curious, is all.. :D

Kalista...As usual, you are silly, lol!
If i were to be a moderator, i will wear purple undies, my favorite colors! lol!!

:lol: That's soo easy, because you are a girl !! Hahaha Oh, oh they will not tease you for wearing purple ! Heh heh

It's Alex's decide.

I think that need to be good behavior, enforce the forum rule in complete and not argue with other members, also known for an years then Alex would feel impressed, if he need more mods.

If he ask me, I will answer "no" because mod job is so hard, I had been mod at gamer forum and it's really hard job then I quitted after gamer forum were shut down.

Wow, I can tell Mods/Admin have diffcult time to handle members/check thread cuz I am member of WrestlingForum.com (one of largest wrestling forum), I feel like they got 5 admins, 10 super mods, and 20 mods, and I feel like they locked 20 thread everyday... If I will be Mod for AD, sure thats fine with me cuz not too many threads here while WF.com, forget it...

:lol: That's soo easy, because you are a girl !! Hahaha Oh, oh they will not tease you for wearing purple ! Heh heh

LOL!..well, if they do tease me about it, then i will just
"flash" my purple undies...how about that?.....LOL!
j/k!!

Wow, I can tell Mods/Admin have diffcult time to handle members/check thread cuz I am member of WrestlingForum.com (one of largest wrestling forum), I feel like they got 5 admins, 10 super mods, and 20 mods, and I feel like they locked 20 thread everyday... If I will be Mod for AD, sure thats fine with me cuz not too many threads here while WF.com, forget it...

you have websites of wrestlingforum?

PM me

LOL!..well, if they do tease me about it, then i will just
"flash" my purple undies...how about that?.....LOL!
j/k!!

OoOo now, you are soo naughty !! :rofl: I am hoping that there's a logo on the rear of your purple undies saying, " ALLDEAF MODERATOR " LOL !!

:angel:

OoOo now, you are soo naughty !! :rofl: I am hoping that there's a logo on the rear of your purple undies saying, " ALLDEAF MODERATOR " LOL !!

:angel:

LOL! well, now you are giving me "naughty" ideas!! cuz i just
might do that, if i were to be the moderator!...hehe...:naughty:
:lol:

Back