Time Machine: Did anybody ever experience this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err. Sorry. :topic: :mrgreen:

I believe, alot things from future come back today to fix the problems to prevent major diaster alike nuclear war or so. Otherwise the future does not exist if we allow this happen to us now.

Future already exists. .

God already knows the future and its already becoming a passing moment from future quickly into the past. .

John already saw the events of the last days on Earth. .
And its definitely not going to be funny. . God could have come down to us and said "see I told you so!! I knew this would happen and you didnt listen to Me!"

So while God knows what happens in the future. . Its best to just stay daily walking close to Him and learning about our Savior and see what a blessing it is to be under His everlasting arms shielding us. .

Instead of thinking future doesnt exisit. . Future becomes revealed to us and we're still in the very same spot as we were a second ago which has now become the past. .

So if you think future doesnt exist, then why do you want to be alive to see what happens in the future? Its probably seeming unimportant to you. .

We are the future that our parents dreamed of. . . So now to them their future is being revealed to them. . Our children are our future. . .

Just as Jesus with His angels. . Holy Spirit & Heavenly Father are our future waiting for us in Heaven. .

Check this movie out. . "Time Changer" -- my friend bought his own copy from Christian bookstore. . I just finished awtching it. . It was great movie. .

You can imagine the difference between 100 years. . Also it becomes like a wake up call that we need to speak and act now to tell others about Jesus as it seems to be the last days that the Bible talks about. .

Man from 1890's goes into the future 100 years later. . . . .

Every year, someone says the world is doomed. Every year, they are proven wrong. They'll keep saying it again and again until it actually happens a million years from now and then say, "Well, see? I was right all along!"

You can stop the FUD now, please.

Eyeth said:
Scripture is always open for interpretation. Even highly educated theologicians will look at the same particular verse and come to divergent conclusions.

Moreover, this is about prophecy, not 'time-travelling' as we understand the term to mean. Yes, the quoted Scripture is plausible as it could refer to a Nuclear holocaust. But, it could refer to something else. A lot of things can devastate the human race along those lines. For example, divine intervention via means of a huge meteorite striking the earth could produce this effect.

For your first sentence, I agree so.

I didn't say that the verse is about time-traveling. It's a prophetic verse. The prophet saw it and interpreted it by experiencing his "time-traveling" is what I actually meant here.

Yes, it could be a meteor or something else. One never knows. Could be a neutron bomb .. from other source I read.

The description fits as the nuclear bomb effect at best due to its frevent heat spreading first before the powerful blow blows. There is other verses that talks about Armaggedon (Mother of world wars) occurs at northern Israel where this verse Zech 12:14 will occur in the late tribuation period.

Armageddon itself would make the WWll like a picnic by comparsion. Book of Revelation and some verses vary in the Bible relates to that events. It's so incredibly frightening.

Oh .. by the way .. say a meteror falling down into where the mother of wars occur in at that time ... much unlikely.

But it's a good post on your part, however.

Last edited:
I really believe in time travel, and I do believe it really does exist only the military knows and does this and I mean everything they do is classified anyway so why would we really know??

I've always been addicted to time travel movies bigtime, and I picked up the book by Dan Brown called "Deception Point", but I haven't read the book yet so I'am not sure what it is the military discovered that had to be classified and kept top secret from Antartica, maybe the hole to the inner earth, or possibly another time gate.

But there's some reading on the Net that I read a while back that said Eden was originally is Iraq, and that is also where the time machine is, they call it some other name.

I also heard a time travel story from a friend of people driving down a road in Germany that stopped at this hotel along a long deserted highway but everybody was dressed in old 18th century clothes and the food was so old fashioned and tasty and it was built like it was from the 1800's. On their way the next morning they couldn't stop telling people about this wonderful hotel they stayed at, and the people but nobody knew the hotel and a few told them it was burned down by a fire in 1845.
True?? I just heard it from a friend, a good trusty friend who heard it from people they knew.

web730 said:
The description fits as the nuclear bomb effect at best due to its frevent heat spreading first before the powerful blow blows.
I humbly disagree with your interpretation of Zechariah 14:12; When a nuclear bomb explodes, intense heat, roughly 500 million Fahrenheit, immediately vaporizes the epicenter. Of course, the farther from the epicenter, the temperature drops. That doesn't reconcile with the prophetic vision of flesh rotting while people are still standing.

For more information, check out:

How Stuff Works

Eyeth said:
I humbly disagree with your interpretation of Zechariah 14:12; When a nuclear bomb explodes, intense heat, roughly 500 million Fahrenheit, immediately vaporizes the epicenter. Of course, the farther from the epicenter, the temperature drops. That doesn't reconcile with the prophetic vision of flesh rotting while people are still standing.

For more information, check out:

How Stuff Works

Eyeth, here is a good excerpt from a source online to further explaination here to answer ...

If there is any doubt about this, one need only look at another segment of Zechariah’s prophecy:

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." (Zechariah 14:12)

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

“And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

“And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague” (Zechariah 14:12-15).

Many commentators have acknowledged that the above description is decidedly nuclear. For flesh to be burned away in the manner described above, it must happen quickly.

In other words, for this Scripture to actually come to life, radiation must instantly evaporate human flesh, before the blast wave arrives to knock down the body. This is exactly what happens in a nuclear detonation. High-intensity gamma rays and other heat-producing rays sear the body within microseconds. Somewhat later, the blast wave shatters everything left standing.

*Zechariah looked into the future to see an effect that he couldn’t possibly have known about. Those who have arrayed themselves against Jerusalem will experience this sort of instant fatality. It is a type of death known only for the last half-century.

*(That underlined words is what I talked about the "time-travelling" in order for Zechariah to witness and wrote it. How can he know of such a thing that only this generation could know of a such thing that exists that can do that. Remember that Zechariah lived thousands years ago which these people even don't know or heard a firecracker so leave a nuclear bomb type or the likes alone.)
(my own words)

So it's the reason why I agreed so that it fits the description at best that we know of. This should clear the Zech 14:12 verse debate, Eyeth?

1purple_panda said:
Yea.. but often times I know I would have dreams about something in future then almost forget them immediately by the time I wake up. . Then until it happens, I'm almost little bit confused going through the scene twice then I start to realize I had a dream about it couple weeks ago or even way past more than I can remember. .

So I'd tell myself "gee. . what a deja vu moment!" or even question someone around me just to verify I wasnt going this twice. . I dont care about the weird faces they give me. . Sometimes they even get bit interested wondering how did I suddenly dream it up before it happens. .

It has happened to me before a kind of. Rarely, it did. Like when you see a scene and context all that then suddenly it became too famailar as if it's like you been there twice (repeating). Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back