Thousands of Shoes Slow Miami Freeway

Or give them away in Haiiti. After all, Bush will not go there. :)

i heard about this on the news tonight and it gave me a chuckle. according to the news report i heard, no one knows how all of those shoes got there.

Too funny. A shoe store is going to be upset when a truck shows up empty handed!

Geez that's a pretty big mess of shoes all over the highway, lol.

or collect those shoes and donate to those Iraqi people so when Bush's next visit in Iraq, people throw at him. :D

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's so strange that nobody knows how the shoes got there.

funny how some of the strangest stories (hanging chads and now this) occur in florida. no offense to floridians...

funny how some of the strangest stories (hanging chads and now this) occur in florida. no offense to floridians...

I at least got out before the "hanging chads" saga. My in-laws are still there (in Palm Beach County) and may they stay there and NEVER come here.

When I was there, I went to Miami for a church convention. In broad daylight in the parking lot of the church, my car was stipped down to nothing left but the frame. Also, when we left in 1996, there was a push in Dade County (Miami) to pass the Spanish language as the primary language, so the standing joke was "Will the last American to leave Dade County please bring the flag?"

Back