Those threads have to be stopped

Doesn't matter if a new category put in....people will still do it anyway....beating a dead horse.

A fine idea, Banjo, to have something like "Personal Notes." Something like a compassionate section? I would certainly post a thread in there if I needed support. I know a lot of people care (good thing, that!), and it is good to go in a positive direction with this.

The word of "Compassionate Section" sound loving and friendly. I agree with you on this.

I beleive it´s useful for the members to share their support, etc... under Private Section (like Adult and Pictures) for all members only who can feel comfortable to share their concern, problems, etc. without get the view from outside of this public forum. This forum here is open for the members and non-members´s view except Adult Section and Picture Section. That´s what I thought about "Compassionate" Section or "Personal Note" under Private Section.

Next thing you know, someone will want another new section with the "Com" removed. :giggle:

I think people need to realize we have feelings who will be there for other people that need support? this site.. is the best so far.. if u have friends who will be there for u u always can talk to them on IMs but here is like u want opinion or something that u want ask before u do something that u may regret doing... so we all have rights to say whatever we want but if u don't like what they say then don't say anything here at ALL :P

I am new to this forum, and I've seen a lot of these personal announcements like getting married, someone died, my bf/gf left me, etc. I don't mind them, sometimes I check them out, other times I don't bother.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this is a public forum, and it's supposed to be a place for people to say whatever they want (within the rules, of course), and sometimes it is a good thing to just type out to cyberspace and if one person reads what you wrote it is like some sort of support, comfort, or understanding for the person that posted the news.

If people have a problem with all these personal announcements, why not just click on something else or scroll down the page to find a thread more to your liking?

Back