Those threads have to be stopped

i concur with the creator i do NOT have black heart NONONO i just think thats too much in general chat we shld have our own area FOR the celebration and or death or something like that.... one section is best than filling pages up on general chat when it cld be for something else!

i guess u dont have enough compassion for others. What happened with being understanding?? Remember they are going thru hard times or at their lowest point of their struggles or lost their loved ones and this is the thanks they get? *scoffs*

:werd: ... I agreed

Don't twist with those words. Read this exactly print, "just about anything one wishes to speak their mind about"
Do you know what this mean don't you? Let me educate you, A wish is a hope or desire for something.

As I said earlier, just suggest to make a sub forum or something.

There is no word twisting everyone is entitled to jot down what they wish like you said hope or desire. This gives a person the right to express what they want including breaking news. Have some compassion for the AD members a lot of us developed friendships with each other. If you don't like it well, ignore them simple.

There is no word twisting everyone is entitled to jot down what they wish like you said hope or desire. This gives a person the right to express what they want including breaking news. Have some compassion for the AD members a lot of us developed friendships with each other. If you don't like it well, ignore them simple.

:gpost: !! you go girl! ^5

Me Second that!

Everyone have freedom to speak.

i 3rd that

just leave people alone they have right with freedom of what they wanted to say

yep what happened to freedom of choice? we have right to post anything we want to.. if u are tired of reading that.. SIMPLE ignore those threads u see .. Sad news or bad news etc .. some members who have the compassion will read those threads. why whine about it? this is not about you.. this is about them going thru hard times. one day if this happened to you.. and you want to share something.. No one will listen to you. So think twice before posting something like this and leave it alone! thank you! :)

I am so... so hurt.

I need to cry a river because I am so hurt. This friend betrayed me and I am never going to be friends with him again! And another friend owes me $1,400 and I am never going to get a dime back! I am so hurt by all this. And, I posted a while ago about this third friend, who also happened to be a member on this forum. Shit really hit the fan because this person knows my close friends in real life! Now all my friends hate poor ol' me for writing so openly and freely how angry I was at them. Now I am paying dear Hell for blabbing out my friends' deepest, darkest secrets!! And this fourth friend who is in love with the second friend asked the first friend to bribe and sleep with the third friend into threatening my life. I am so desperate!! I met this 5th friend who I'd spread my legs with and take in the abuse like a sick, sad puppy. I saw myself naked in the bathroom's mirror, and I am charging myself for exposing myself to my poor, virgin eyes! I am going to JAIL and I have nobody in my life! *sob* Now, I feel so used and worthless. I don't know if I can take anymore of this sad, *sob* sad life! Please pity me, I am so pathetic and helpless! What can I do?!?! What can I fucking do?!?!

I need to cry a river because I am so hurt. This friend betrayed me and I am never going to be friends with him again! And another friend owes me $1,400 and I am never going to get a dime back! I am so hurt by all this. And, I posted a while ago about this third friend, who also happened to be a member on this forum. Shit really hit the fan because this person knows my close friends in real life! Now all my friends hate poor ol' me for writing so openly and freely how angry I was at them. Now I am paying dear Hell for blabbing out my friends' deepest, darkest secrets!! And this fourth friend who is in love with the second friend asked the first friend to bribe and sleep with the third friend into threatening my life. I am so desperate!! I met this 5th friend who I'd spread my legs with and take in the abuse like a sick, sad puppy. I saw myself naked in the bathroom's mirror, and I am charging myself for exposing myself to my poor, virgin eyes! I am going to JAIL and I have nobody in my life! *sob* Now, I feel so used and worthless. I don't know if I can take anymore of this sad, *sob* sad life! Please pity me, I am so pathetic and helpless! What can I do?!?! What can I fucking do?!?!

Yeah! What would she do?!:rl::rifle: :rl: :rifle: :rl:

LMAO, that was shit funny. :fingersx:

Excuse me, what does this have do with this thread? I never say they are not entitled to say any bad news, death relates, and etc in this forum. I was simply talking about those threads should be in Current events or a new sub forum.

A fine idea, Banjo, to have something like "Personal Notes." Something like a compassionate section? I would certainly post a thread in there if I needed support. I know a lot of people care (good thing, that!), and it is good to go in a positive direction with this.

Fear Not! Jesus is here for you!

img-53-jesus_loves_you.jpg

It is Alex's forum and he can do wish whatever he want. If he add a new category on this forum, that'll be great.

I think 'Current Events' refers to 'News and Current Events". Noone claims to stop others freedom of expression....the topic was referring to placement. If some want to avoid 'bad' news they have option to avoid 'news and current events' if such were placed accordingly...
peace out....just two cents

Excuse me, what does this have do with this thread? I never say they are not entitled to say any bad news, death relates, and etc in this forum. I was simply talking about those threads should be in Current events or a new sub forum.

It is Alex's forum and he can do wish whatever he want. If he add a new category on this forum, that'll be great.

Listen to Lake Tahoe , good point its Alex's forum go cry to him about it

Back