This is how the man look??

I remember years ago I went on a job interview in FL (while I was visiting my sister). I think it was in Tampa (memory is fading there)...anyway... we were driving back to sister's up I-4...saw a car to the right of us going slower and slower and slooooooower.... we passed and looked over...the guy was ASLEEP- nodding off...omg...we didn't stick around - a little hard to stop and warn the driver in the middle of a highway. This was LONG before cellphones were easily available too. <gulp>.

I like the idea of folks over 70 being tested but not all of them really need to be. My father is over 70 and I swear he drives like a 20 year old some days :P He drives better than ME. (sad fact). Mom does okay but she hates driving anywhere like highways and cities (always has anyway).

Everybody looks like that kid when my dad drives sometimes lol- remnants of his teen years with hotrods :P.

I'm a wonderful driver... it's other drivers that scare the crap out of me.... :shock: Especially here in Florida... with the 90 year old's that are somehow still holding onto their licenses... Mind-boggling, really.

Currently they're in the works of trying to pass a mandatory law where people over the age of 70 will be required to take the written, driven and vision test every 4 years... Thank.... God.... that needs to happen... seriously.

I have a neighbor that very old and he shuffle his feet when he walk , he can no longer pick his feet up . When I see him driving into the driveway or leaving I keep as far away as I can from his car. He drive right over the lawn
and if we're going out at the same time I wait till he get down the hill as I do not want have him behind my car . He is not able to use his brakes to slow down , he fly down the hill. :shock:

I have a neighbor that very old and he shuffle his feet when he walk , he can no longer pick his feet up . When I see him driving into the driveway or leaving I keep as far away as I can from his car. He drive right over the lawn
and if we're going out at the same time I wait till he get down the hill as I do not want have him behind my car . He is not able to use his brakes to slow down , he fly down the hill. :shock:

My neighbors many those retired and still use their car. I'm avoid their car and let them go first. hehe.. I told my kids don't run cross the street. too danger... :shock: .

You would had been holding if you where a passenger in my ex husband's car . He got pulled over once b/c a cop thought he been drinking. My ex
has attention deficit disorder and kept taking his eyes off the road to look at something and when he did his car would weave back and forth so the when the cop saw him driving like that he pulled him over. So when he was speeding and weaving back and forth in traffic I was holding on. My ex driving was so bad we something took our own cars when going some place .

my ex always argued with cops telling them they blind he had habbit calling cops wankers idiot got himself arrested

my ex always argued with cops telling them they blind he had habbit calling cops wankers idiot got himself arrested

Oh really... Your ex must be brave spoke to cops. :eek3:. are the cops act is right? if wrong doing then, your ex have right complain to report police dept office or getting your lawyer.

As long as you're not in Florida ( Home of the nearly deads ) you're fine. :D It's tons of fun! :D

Welllll....:giggle:...I'm in Florida, but not "nearly dead"....I may drive like hell with my V8...but I damn sure get there....No tickets in over 15 years....(hence, used to have a "heavy foot")....Mainly, (for me)...it's the teenagers that scare the crap out of me...then again, I've seen some elderly drivers (especially women) that drove really bad on the Expressway, weaving in and out of traffic without looking....and don't forgot the Friday and Saturday night Drunks....and the "Road Ragers"....

Back