This is how the man look??

Vanessa8

Reaction score
10154416_672398539486404_895270794_n.jpg

I'm passing my driving license 2yrs ago. I asked him to sit next me. He said ahh, let me drive and there's too traffic on the small road. hmm hehe... I'm laughing on him; and he's scared... :Ohno:. I let him drive and bring me home.

:lol:...remember too...when a co-worker needed a ride home...so I offered to take her....when she got in my car, she was hanging onto the dashboard....:giggle:...My deafness and my V8 Camaro scared her to death.

Actually that was how I looked when my ex husband drove , he was always speeding and lost his driving license for 90 days. I had to drive him to work and had use my earn time to do this . I was going to use my earn time for a vacation . I was :mad: as HELL!

:lol:...remember too...when a co-worker needed a ride home...so I offered to take her....when she got in my car, she was hanging onto the dashboard....:giggle:...My deafness and my V8 Camaro scared her to death.

just hated it when passenger felt need to wince and hold on to dashbord:giggle: but not driven for years now

just hated it when passenger felt need to wince and hold on to dashbord:giggle: but not driven for years now

You would had been holding if you where a passenger in my ex husband's car . He got pulled over once b/c a cop thought he been drinking. My ex
has attention deficit disorder and kept taking his eyes off the road to look at something and when he did his car would weave back and forth so the when the cop saw him driving like that he pulled him over. So when he was speeding and weaving back and forth in traffic I was holding on. My ex driving was so bad we something took our own cars when going some place .

10154416_672398539486404_895270794_n.jpg

I'm passing my driving license 2yrs ago. I asked him to sit next me. He said ahh, let me drive and there's too traffic on the small road. hmm hehe... I'm laughing on him; and he's scared... :Ohno:. I let him drive and bring me home.

He is simply jealous he is not behind the wheel.

She is having the time of her life, while he is trying not to cry thinking "is my turn now, is my turn now!.."

lolol

Fuzzy

I'm a wonderful driver... it's other drivers that scare the crap out of me.... :shock: Especially here in Florida... with the 90 year old's that are somehow still holding onto their licenses... Mind-boggling, really.

Currently they're in the works of trying to pass a mandatory law where people over the age of 70 will be required to take the written, driven and vision test every 4 years... Thank.... God.... that needs to happen... seriously.

When they're 90 and pull out in front of you is the worst. I honked at one about a year ago for doing that and he flipped me off. I would hate to see how he drove when he was younger.

When they're 90 and pull out in front of you is the worst. I honked at one about a year ago for doing that and he flipped me off. I would hate to see how he drove when he was younger.

I had that happen, he pulled out in front of me and I almost hit him on my motorcycle. I honked and he flipped me off. I pulled up next to him and kicked his door.... repeatedly... He looked so scared... We'll see if he does THAT again... :mad: I might have some anger issues... seriously though, that was ridiculous... My front tire almost buzzed his bumper... I left streak marks on the road... How are you going to flip ME off? Jerk wad..... Nothing scares you more than being on a motorcycle and almost dumping it going 55 or so... I almost peed! :Ohno: I was younger at the time... I was much angrier back then... but still! :ugh:

I had that happen, he pulled out in front of me and I almost hit him on my motorcycle. I honked and he flipped me off. I pulled up next to him and kicked his door.... repeatedly... He looked so scared... We'll see if he does THAT again... :mad: I might have some anger issues... seriously though, that was ridiculous... My front tire almost buzzed his bumper... I left streak marks on the road... How are you going to flip ME off? Jerk wad..... Nothing scares you more than being on a motorcycle and almost dumping it going 55 or so... I almost peed! :Ohno: I was younger at the time... I was much angrier back then... but still! :ugh:

:eek: Oh I bet, especially on a motorcycle. At least thankfully you were safe. I don't get angry physically...I just yell and call them names in Japanese. :lol: Jeez, though if I could ride a bike and that happened to me, I bet I would have done something like that too. I want to ride a motorcycle but things like this make me nervous to ride one.

Idiot drivers.

:eek: Oh I bet, especially on a motorcycle. At least thankfully you were safe. I don't get angry physically...I just yell and call them names in Japanese. :lol: Jeez, though if I could ride a bike and that happened to me, I bet I would have done something like that too. I want to ride a motorcycle but things like this make me nervous to ride one.

Idiot drivers.

As long as you're not in Florida ( Home of the nearly deads ) you're fine. :D It's tons of fun! :D

Mew I bet you look hot on motorcycle! :hmm:

In my years of riding I have learned, nearly every girl looks hot on a motorcycle. Even girls I wouldn't find "that" attractive look sexy on a bike... not sure what it is... :hmm: :laugh2: I just think bikes are sexy. :D

NoOoooooooOooOOooOoooOoooOooo!!! :laugh2: That's soooOooOooooooo a dudes bike! :laugh2:

This is the bike I will be going to pick up this weekend! Well not the EXACT bike, but it will be similar, of course! :) ( Model Yamaha Stryker )

2011_stryker_02_1110-lg-69756398.jpg

Of course, I'll still have my GSXR, too. :P Of course I think it will be sitting in the garage for a bit once I get this baby! :D

I wouldn't ride that lady shaped as a bike unless you paid me!!! WELL at that! :laugh2:

I'm a wonderful driver... it's other drivers that scare the crap out of me.... :shock: Especially here in Florida... with the 90 year old's that are somehow still holding onto their licenses... Mind-boggling, really.

Currently they're in the works of trying to pass a mandatory law where people over the age of 70 will be required to take the written, driven and vision test every 4 years... Thank.... God.... that needs to happen... seriously.

Yeah, I had seen old driver still drive their car. Oh my goodness. that's make me scared. My neighbor told me that driver many time hit other car even the house's property. I was likely what.. she should have get license by police but still hold license and her plate license still there... Wow I have no idea how she's still license even over age.:hmm:

Actually that was how I looked when my ex husband drove , he was always speeding and lost his driving license for 90 days. I had to drive him to work and had use my earn time to do this . I was going to use my earn time for a vacation . I was :mad: as HELL!

Ahhhh, It was no fun for you to drove if he don't have his driving license. He should know better. =( Oh well, he has learn a big mistaken...
Good thing you can drive whatever you want to go on your earn time... :D

Back