thinking of leaving AD

IcedTeaRulz said:
Hey Central,

I know how u feel hurt and offended by MLD, he is not very nice. :nono: ---> MLD. Central, U are MORE welcome here to AD and eager to learn deaf culture, asl, etc since u are hearing. Too bad if MLD likes or not.

I see that ADers enjoy about ur posted, etc. It is worth for u to stay here. You, AJ, too. Smile. :thumb:

Agree, everybody?

I agree!

dont let trolls control you... u are u cental and i know u have a wonderful sense of humor and for someone to judge you like that was wrong ur more than welcome to be here it doesnt matter if ur hearing guess what prostock19 is hearing!!!! he's been an ADer for a long time now that he has a better job hes just working his arse off but he does come in here now and then!

So ur not alone in this! Ur MORE than welcome to be here!!!!! we have embraced you and continue to do so.. AD is ur family, sure theres bad seeds in here let them talk and yap... so u go on do ur thing that u love to do and have fun with us! :)

He will be back soon. he's just taking a vacation from AD. i understand that. because sometimes it gets a little crazy in here for me too. but im hoping he'll come back sooner than later.

AJ said:
He will be back soon. he's just taking a vacation from AD. i understand that. because sometimes it gets a little crazy in here for me too. but im hoping he'll come back sooner than later.

Thanks for inform us about him. ;)

AJ said:
I Love You Cental! Dont Go!!!!!

C’mon cental, have a heart. AJ obviously wants to have your baby. :aw: How can you just run off and disappoint him like this? :nono:

C.C.Sinned said:
Did anyone notice this member was banned after sending a PM?

After sending a PM? How do you know for the fact this person was banned over a PM? It doesn't make sense, beside if a moderator or Alex ban that member it has to be a reason...

OR, are you trying to stir more problems in the open forum and blame the moderators again?

I know that person, she is a friend. Even know what was sent...

I'm not trying to start trouble. Just shocked she was banned

hi central, i'm new here to AD and don't know you very well, but i've read some of your posts and you sure seem like an alright guy to me, and aj too. i am profound/severe hoh and have physical limitations and emotional disorders i have peeps harrass me quite offten...it hurst me yes, but i try to remember they are the ones who are 'wrong' maybe they have worse emotional disorers than i do...i try and think...oh well they can't help it, they have tumor brains.....but i hope you come back to AD...soon....tnx...peace.......crazed-wolf

Back