thinking of leaving AD

A

apathrev

I've been thinking, and part of me thinks it is best of I stopped posting here. I really have no reason to post, and I can clearly see that I have upset some people by me presence. I have nothing to contribute, except my sense of humor. But overall, because of specific people here, I feel alienated and not welcomed.

cental34 said:
I've been thinking, and part of me thinks it is best of I stopped posting here. I really have no reason to post, and I can clearly see that I have upset some people by me presence. I have nothing to contribute, except my sense of humor. But overall, because of specific people here, I feel alienated and not welcomed.

shut the fuck up Cental...you are not leaving and you know very damn well your not. who has made u feel this way? pm me and let me know who has made you feel this way. contributing a sense of humor is one of the best things u can give. how many threads are there in here that are full of shit and just flaming threads? your my partner. you cant leave man. its Cental and AJ all the way.

cental34 said:
No joking, I'm being serious.

you're seriously just going to stop posting?? then what the hell am i going to do?

Why do you let them get to you? :hug:

Cental, Hun. Please just ignore whoever is bugging you, Because look at me, I've been in the same position as you, and even far worst, I've been bait on by the same people that I've went in forums with a long time ago. They're still bitter. But who cares. I'm not leaving Alldeaf just because some people cannot grow up. And I'm telling you the same thing don't let them make you leave. You know you are more than welcome here, rather you are hearing or not. Alex would tell you the same thing. This forum is for deaf, hard of hearing and hearing people. It's open to you and don't leave just because some people think you shouldn't be here. Hang in there.

If you have any problems with some members just private message one of the moderators or Alex. ;)

dont let them make you uncomfortable Cental. fuck them. im telling you there are people that like you in here. you are a big reason why i like coming in here. i like joking around with you. mld4ds fucked with me and i put him on my ignore list. problem solved

I have never felt that hearing ppl should not be at AD. It is just a few ADer's opinion that hearies shouldn't be included. But I believe that the majority of us deafies do not mind having hearing ADers. Cental, you have worked for deaf people, so therefore, you are one of "us." AJ had grown up with deaf people and even tho he's hearing, he has deaf culture inside of him. I have talked to AJ online for five years now and there had been times when I forget that he's hearing lol. Although I didn't coment in the past, Ive really enjoyed watching Cental and AJ posting playfully with each other...its like brothers having fun picking on each other! I'm sure others enjoyed reading your posts as well! I won't say his name, but I don't appreciate one certain AD member giving Cental and AJ a lot of problems. Please...AD is where people have fun, not to hurt each other. You can put that certain AD member on ignore list...u will never know what he said. What do u think of my suggestion? Please stay on AD...you're such fun person to read on AD!

phooey.

the only people that had to really leave are RS and md4ll or whatever the hell his s/n is spelt.

cental34 said:
I really have no reason to post, and I can clearly see that I have upset some people by me presence. I have nothing to contribute, except my sense of humor.

Give us at least two concrete examples of what you’re talking about. Provide links—don’t make us go on an Easter egg hunt. And what makes you think that you don’t contribute anything? We’ve never had a relay operator here before. That alone counts for something.

she doesn't want u to leave either.

2316_23377_th.jpg

Oh—you’re not talking about mld4ds’ hissy fits, are you? Pffft. :sure: I think he suffers from Ravensteve Syndrome—probably slept with mother until he was in the sixth grade. Just blow that shit off.

Levonian said:
Oh—you’re not talking about mld4ds’ hissy fits, are you? Pffft. :sure: I think he suffers from Ravensteve Syndrome—probably slept with mother until he was in the sixth grade. Just blow that shit off.

:rofl: :rofl: Levonian, What can I do without you? ;)

come on Cental youre not leaving man. you know youre not. and to make sure ur not leaving im going to :locked: your balls to the AD forum.

even Katie Price aka Jordan didnt want any cool studs leaving either. :P

Attachments

• 0a8_UKJordan803.jpg
    0a8_UKJordan803.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9
:::sigh::: :(

Listen I sure don't want to see you leaving AD just cause of some members may be upset with you, If you can remember how many times you have seen my name being brought up by some members here who don't even like me or has a personal beef against me, and as you could see how many ememies I have here, it's not because I am the one with the problem, it them who has a problem with me, and they should have deal with it in private message like two mature adults but no they had to say it right in the open forum, there are times I wanted to leave honestly cause I'm so sick of it, they just want others to gang up along with them and hurt me badly but hey I'm still here and I'm not leaving just cause a few members are causing too much trouble for me but I'll leave that up to the moderators and Alex to take care of it and all I have to do is walk away and ignore it....That's takes alot of guts to do that....

So, what I'm trying to say to you is don't leave just cause a few members are upset with you or don't want you here, but just remember you have other members who want you here and would like you to stay.....so Please stay and just ignore them and don't let them get to you, if you feel that they're still doing this to you, don't be afraid to send a PM to the moderators or Alex, I'm sure they will look into it and take care of it for you...

As you know It takes a better man to walk away and ignore! :hug:

i know you're reading this buddy...what are you thinking?

Back