Think daughter is audist...

Fuzzy, 85% all statistics made up. :)

Your person isn't here. No way I could attack your person.:laugh2:

And again, I am addressing your points with: you don't know what you are talking about.

Where, again, do you get your numbers? Pulling them out of thin air doesn't count.:laugh2:

In other words, an amateur armchair, Dr. Phil watching wannabe.

I just can't see you taking a plane to Germany and attacking Audiofuzzy's person. :lol: I don't think the cost would be worth it.

Wait so everyone that responds negatively/with opposition to AF is attacking AF's person/personally?!?!

That clears things up-

:roll:

this was a double post, please ignore it and continue in a polite worry free manner...

Last edited:
I didn't know I am a celebrity here :)

And again, I am addressing your points with: you don't know what you are talking about.

And I asked and am asking you Jillio again - why is that teenage parents are more prone to having their own children getting pregnant as teenagers?

Unable to reply, as always? why I am not surprised :)

Where, again, do you get your numbers? Pulling them out of thin air doesn't count

Well, that 80% of families are dysfunctional is by J. Bradshaw a psychologist
who wrote this number in one of his book I read in early 90ties "Homecoming" probably, I don't remember the title after so many years, sorry.
Los Angeles Times supplied the other 63%.

Fuzzy

Another thing: if you teach children to think for themselves, they will. And guess what, sometimes that means that their thinking will be different than yours.

That's the fine line parents have to walk. The basic task of parenting is to turn out emotionally strong, independent adults. The way the kids get to that point might have some bumps along the road as they establish their independence.

Rebecca, it sounds like underneath it all, you and your daughter have a very warm, loving relationship. Sounds like you have a very strong foundation from which you two can work out this issue, with mutual respect and concern for each other.

Thank you. Yes, is fine line. Sometimes think typical deafie bluntness rub? off on hearie children. :giggle:

I agree that we will sort out. I forward to her more information on genetics and deafness. Her reply? "k" :eek3: I guess this is progress.:laugh2:

For my non-celebrity status, you people sure do spent a lot of time investigating my whereabouts :giggle:

Fuzzy

Back