These are always so boring.

Your Mom said:
Thank you for the compliments, yep im hearing, not deaf. I have a lot of deaf friends and my girlfriend is deaf. Deaf culture is a very big part of my life.
MOM, thats all you have answer??? what about my some questions you don't have to answer?? answer my questions, please..

XBGMER said:
MOM, thats all you have answer??? what about my some questions you don't have to answer?? answer my questions, please..

i did answer, look again.

Your Mom: Thank you for the compliments, yep im hearing, not deaf. I have a lot of deaf friends and my girlfriend is deaf. Deaf culture is a very big part of my life.

Yeah, superCOOLEST! you are an performence interpreter for deaf community in location??

I am a lesbian because thats the way I was born, just like you were born straight, i was born gay.

Ahh interesting, thank you for tell honest.. I highly respect that way you are being lesbian...

I am narcoleptic which means I cant control when I fall asleep, i have to take medicine so i dont fall asleep while driving or walking.

Oh Now I got it.. One of my friends who have same problem like yours... wow Its not simply if you driving without medicines..

I never lived in NJ, Boston in is Mass, my family is from Arkansas I moved to be closer to my brother.

Oh i am little confuse, Boston is suppose in new jeresy? I will check it on USA map later.. Mass is damn small state, your hometown is not country??

Grammar nazi just means that I am very strict about using proper grammar.

Thank for clarification!

I like movies such as, gone with the wind. Anything on AMC.

AMC? ofc..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHARE WITH ME!

Oh I know. I didn't mean nothing by that. Just messing around. I don't think your boring. Made an interesting thread. Sorry if ya took it the wrong way.;)

I was not saying that I find my self boring but rather implying that introductions in general are usually mundane and boring.

Thank you for the compliments, yep im hearing, not deaf. I have a lot of deaf friends and my girlfriend is deaf. Deaf culture is a very big part of my life.

I am a lesbian because thats the way I was born, just like you were born straight, i was born gay.

I am narcoleptic which means I cant control when I fall asleep, i have to take medicine so i dont fall asleep while driving or walking.

I never lived in NJ, Boston in is Mass, my family is from Arkansas I moved to be closer to my brother.

Grammar nazi just means that I am very strict about using proper grammar.

I like movies such as, gone with the wind. Anything on AMC.

If you are grammar nazi... well, I guess you need to brush up on your proofreading skill eh.. look at what you said... :D

what the heck does "grammar nazi" mean by?? you mean you speaking in greman things or remarkable racist things??
You VILL use proper grammar? Ja? Or to the chambers you go!

Boston is suppose in new jeresy? I will check it on USA map later.. Mass is damn small state, your hometown is not country??
Boston's the capital of Mass. And Mass isn't that small of a state......well it is compared to California or Texas, but it's no Rhode Island.

Back