These are always so boring.

Your Mom

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Meg. Ill just make a little list about my self.

-i am hearing
-i am a lesbian
-i am narcoleptic
-i just moved from boston to arkansas
-my girlfriend is deaf
-i love to write
-i am a grammar nazi
-i am obsessed with dental hygiene
-i spend every sunday morning watching old movies

See, I told you, these things are always boring.

Well, that's all right - it's better to be a little boring from time to time - that's what keeps some of us from going completely insane. ;)

Anyway, welcome aboard, Meg...it's good to see another grammar-Nazi here. We're a pretty good bunch of people...most of the time.

Malfoyish said:
Well, that's all right - it's better to be a little boring from time to time - that's what keeps some of us from going completely insane. ;)

Anyway, welcome aboard, Meg...it's good to see another grammar-Nazi here. We're a pretty good bunch of people...most of the time.

I will try to keep my nazi demands to a minimum, I know how bothersome it is to others. Thank you for the welcome, everyone seems rather nice around here so far.

Your Mom said:
I will try to keep my nazi demands to a minimum, I know how bothersome it is to others. Thank you for the welcome, everyone seems rather nice around here so far.

Give it time, my friend. :)

Welcome Meg. I, too, am hearing, and a grammar-nazi. I also like to consider myself a male lesbian, and I live in the South, as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. We just ask that you don't feed the trolls.

welcome meg

i am straight but i like people
gay and lesbian not bother me

smile
welcome

guido said:
Welcome Meg. I, too, am hearing, and a grammar-nazi. I also like to consider myself a male lesbian, and I live in the South, as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. We just ask that you don't feed the trolls.

Dont worry, I dont have any intentions on feeding any trolls. A male lesbian, interesting aspect. Thank you for the kind welcome.

deafclimber said:
hey welcome aboard !

care to join rock climbing with me ? ;)

I would, but im deathtly afraid of heights. Looks fun. Ill just watch.

Welcome to AD!! :)

My name is Ginger.. I was born and raised and still is here in Arkansas.. :) Maybe we will meet one of these days, who knows! heh..

I am straight but have many lesbian and gay friends so they don't bother me! :)

Hope you enjoy the stay with us.. Happy posting away! :)

Welcome! I'm hearing too, and my ex-girlfriend was deaf, but now most of my friends are deaf too, so I really don't have a reason to leave. :D

Hmm...'your mom'? Nah...I don't thinkkk so. :lol: (j/k) Anyhow, hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD...and pssttt...as you'll soon find out, it's not a boring place to be either! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

You are going to become popular in no time with your catchy identity, "Your Mom." And if you're a grammar nazi as you claim to be, which I interpret as an extreme prescriptivist, you may find yourself to be on duty non-stop and perhaps butt heads with me. I align with descriptive grammar more than I do with the prescriptive one.

And welcome to AllDeaf.com! :)

me_punctured said:
You are going to become popular in no time with your catchy identity, "Your Mom." And if you're a grammar nazi as you claim to be, which I interpret as an extreme prescriptivist, you may find yourself to be on duty non-stop and perhaps butt heads with me. I align with descriptive grammar more than I do with the prescriptive one.

And welcome to AllDeaf.com! :)

Thank you all again for the warm welcomes. I will really try to not enforce my nazi rule. I know how annoying and bothersome it can become to others. Its really just a distaste for improper word usage, such as, using your instead of youre. But no need to worry, I will try to contain it.

This screen name is a favorite of mine, even if people try to make fun of me it just ends up sounding hilarous on their part. "your mom sucks! she is so rude I cant stand her"

I find intense humor in mundane things. Im simple, what can I say?

:wave: Hi Mommy!!! Welcome here!!!

I am straight and married and mommy of son, and I have a LOT LOT of lesbians and gays, and they don't bother me...

Enjoy posting here in this forum..

Back