Theistically Speaking

There are a few theories of my own.

The Bible is just one big story. The longest and greatest story ever told. Technically, the Bible is a bunch of books combined into one big book. Question is, who actually owns the Bible? Who invented the Bible? Also, nothing in the Bible explains some of the things that we have found today. Dinosaurs? Men who are 500,000 years old? What's up with that? According to the Bible, Earth is no older than 3000 years old. According to scientists, Earth is over millions of years old. Who's telling the truth?

If Adam & Eve were the first two humans on Earth, they were probably dropped off by beings from another dimension or world. Perhaps, we came from another world. They decided to see how they would do on Earth so they dropped off two humans, male & female. These humans have no memory of what happened but already know how to talk and move. The people who dropped them off decided to give themselves a head start so they speak from the ship... which Adam & Eve think is "God". After a thousand years, they get bored and take off... which would explain why we never hear from "God" anymore. Anyway, from time to time... they appear in person. Perhaps those beings had their science outfits, which is white, and gold headbands to help them communicate with the other beings on the ship. They probably had the technology to hover down to Earth. They probably had another rival being who wanted to use Earth as well. So, these beings come in and claim to be "God" and claim that the other beings is "Satan". Hence... the war between God and Satan. When they appeared, Adam & Eve probably saw them and assumed they flew... hence, Angels with Wings! Who knows, we could be a recreation from aliens from another world! Or... we could just be part of the evolutionary process where Adam & Eve actually developed the ability to learn. From there, the Bible is created. That's why we only see from what they can talk and understand. Hmm... we'll never know!

If any of you are intense readers- and by that I mean, if you've got it in you to read something that's more like a text book than a novel -I've got some great titles for you. Liza, DOM, Vam... I think you all might enjoy reading these if you have the time.

Jesus: Last of the Great Pharoahs
by Ralph Ellis

Holy Blood, Holy Grail
by Michael Baigent

Moses and Akhenaten: The Secret History of Egypt at the Time of the Exodus -by Ahmed Osman

and there's a few more titles I'll have to look up from my notes, but those should keep you busy for awhile. They're really quite interesting.

Vampy, you may be interested in Genesis Revisited by Zecharia Sitchin which covers the Adam and Eve thing. His explanation is that they were beings created in a lab by aliens that visited here long ago, and left their mark on us and our civilization. I believe much information is in our DNA, if that did indeed happen. People lived long, too (remma the 300, 800, 1000 years old the patriaches in the Bible would be?). Just another interesting thought, anyway.

Hey thanks, Syd. :D
Holy Blood, Great Grail - yeah, I have heard of Jesus living a long life, married and all that. It's another good idea to look into, too. Seems like there are so many areas overlapped on each other in a culture. Philosophy, history, and even psychology. Who decides on what is right, and what is wrong?

DOM, that sounds good too -- I just love a good telling over campfire (of course all in ASL)... I agree with the sense of aliveness that comes with that. What story would you tell us over a roaring campfire and hot marshallows? I wouldnt know what to begin with!

Looks like we can complie our own list of books and links, too! ;) I like more suggestions if you have them. I'm always looking for a good read.

The Twelfth Planet : Book I of the Earth Chronicles -- by Zecharia Sitchin

The Wars of Gods and Men : Book III of the Earth Chronicles -- by Zecharia Sitchin

The Lost Realms : Book IV of the Earth Chronicles
by Zecharia Sitchin

The Cosmic Code : Book VI of the Earth Chronicles
by Zecharia Sitchin

Genesis Revisited
by Zecharia Sitchin

Edgar Cayce on Channeling Your Higher Self
by Henry Reed

Conversations with God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1) -- by Neale Donald Walsch (have 3 books in total)

Walking Between the Worlds: The Science of Compassion -- by Gregg Braden

Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy -- by Gregg Braden

Awakening to Zero Point: The Collective Initiation -- by Gregg Braden; Paperback

We Are the Nibiruans: Return of the 12th Planet
by Jelaila Starr

The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
by Barbara Hand Clow

Also, if one is interested in reading the rest of the translated Emerald Tablets of Thoth, http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html - it's pretty long, but really compelling anyway for me.

Here is a good list of all the links to start with, which covers brief explanations of over 2,000 events, people, terms. http://www.crystalinks.com/directory2.html

lol

Yeah, I really enjoy listening to your and anyone's stories...

I also will be glad to tell some stories over campfire...

It's somewhat of phenomonal (sp?) to share the stories and we all can get goosebumps by listening and hearing it out.

It's rare to meet some people like all of you who posted or will post their shares in this thread. Like some people who you know in real life too. Not that many who believes or like to question this kind of presences in our lifetimes.

I love to meet and enjoy knowing people who can share the likeness of this kind of experiences or beliefs...

Sydlie, thanks for bringing it up... Not that often that people would bring it up and being interested to discuss, share, or listen to the others,

I just feel that I can share some with y'all

Liza, I remember that I saw some of your posts from somewhere... I enjoy your share in this and that too... I wpuld like to involve some more in there... :D Maybe some of us should camp out for fun... You can see the moving and flaming lights over my face as I tell some stories... :naughty: Booo! (Just kidding) heh ;)

Vampy, Yeah, I have met some friends who have thought of that and we were exchanging some challenges to pinpoint which is or are likely to be believable... I really enjoy that!

Sometimes I can tell some people who knows too much and they still rather to keep it to themselves... Some of people who would love to tell some stories. I believe that depends on how much "this" have impacted in their lives. All I know is that I respect them as if I respect the possiblity of its existence in all of our minds.

*burped*

Excuse me... (Being off point here with my burp)

I'm :crazy: by a bit of

:beer:

Oh god, DOM, I thought I was just being long winded. LOL!! Thank you for your kind comments. Yeah, perhaps we all can plan a camp out for this kind of thing somewhere in the midwest. ;) That would be awesome.

You're always welcome to share more of this stuff in the other place (AK) or even here. More people just posted on past lives. ;)

The Twelfth Planet! That was one of the books I was trying to think of. I'm so bad with names...

Thank you to everyone who's replied. I'm just so interested in what people believe in. I always figure that anything that someone could devote their entire life to must be interesting in some way- right????

Back