Theistically Speaking

Sydlie

Reaction score
Out of curiosity… I know this is a touchy subject, but I’m extremely open-minded and for the most part, I’m just curious. (If anyone dares to knock another person’s views, be prepared for all hell to break loose. That is just NOT cool.) What do you believe in? Now I don’t necessarily mean do you believe in god or are you Jewish or anything like that, but that’s definitely an interest of mine. But, do you believe in angels, extra terrestrial life, faeries, ghosts… anything metaphysical.

My original major in college was Religious Philosophy, and this has always been a passion of mine. You don’t have to answer, and if you’re going to be rude to someone else’s beliefs, I’d rather that you didn’t. I just want to hear everyone’s opinions and beliefs. Let’s be open-minded and honest. I’m only curious and I would never deny someone their beliefs.

i believe that there are intelligent beings out there but they've never made contact with us cause we're simply too stupid.

Anyone believe in "After Life" ???? I do!

Originally posted by wickedeyed
i believe that there are intelligent beings out there but they've never made contact with us cause we're simply too stupid.

why did you use the word we're? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Anyone believe in Faeries??? If so then explain the point of view. Cuz I went to small shop for paganism. I have seen kewl stuff about Faeries. hmmmm

I do believe in ghosts and extra terressial life is out there.

I do practice in wicca occult, however, I do not do any manisfeation because I am not have any possession of strengths in it. I only use pray and practice for my own protection as well as protection of my friends against any harmful spirits.

Yeah, I believe in angels, faeries, afterlife.. have been interested in knowing more about these things, and learning more about them

Oh yes, I strongly believe in ghosts because a lot of people think they are out to haunt you but they're not. I have a deceased aunt and she often lets me know she is around. She has gone over to the light, yes, but occasionally I would feel the gentle back stroking she always did to me when she was alive. The soothing circular rubbing she did on my back... I'd always feel that when I was down or depressed. At my most darkest times of my life, I felt that presence. I knew my aunt was by me and reassuring me things would be ok. There are guardian angels and they have helped me. There are naysayers that would brush my experiences by saying it's merely a figment of my imagination when it's not. How do you explain the body touching, you recall the same soothing feeling you experienced before and also you do feel a tranquil feeling with a presence. When you're at your darkest times, you will feel a tranquil presence and you are at ease. Yes, there are some ghosts that do haunt. They just do not know they have left their body and need to go to the "light". They think they are still "dense", in their body, when they need to be told by the humans that the ghost haunts to "go to the light". There is higher intelligence than ours, why do you think the government is trying their darndest to hide it? We do fear it, another species of life being far off intelligent than us. Scientists proved that the human species used only 10% of their intelligence when we are capable of using the other 90%. Kinda scares me knowing that the extraterrestrials could be far off more intelligent than us.

Perhaps, we've already been visited but no one has lived to tell it or is allowed to tell it. I am not sure what to believe because I don't really see it.

Even things I don't necissarily believe in, I don't really doubt. I can't bring mysef to doubt something just because I haven't seen proof of it myself. I'm half Irish, with my mom's parents both being born and raised in Ireland, so belief in faeries is in my blood. I was raised on it. Ghosts I have seen, heard and felt, I definitely believe in them. They only make sense. As for an afterlife, I believe very deeply in reincarnation, but I think there's a place that we wait to be reincarnated. My friend and I call it "The corner" because we went to see a psychic once and the lady told me that between my last life and this one, I had to wait for 40 years because I was bad and I was like "What??? They made me sit in the corner?? Like time out???"

Another friend of mine has a theory that the Earth is a quarantined planet, like we can't reach enlightenment or something because we keep going to war.

.. and think about the egyptians... nobody's been able to figure out how they made their goddamned pyramids so perfectly and how they were able to line everything up according to the stars...

some people say that they got some outside help. *shrugs*

hmm sometimes I wonder what afterlife means but I know probably be around people but they won't see u.

Syd, I find you to be an interesting person because you started the thread on this and being open to others' take. :D Thanks! It also touches on a very strong area in my life. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to hear another view on this one, too. Hell will break loose if one invalidates another opinion here, too - got your back on that one. I can quarantee I will piss off some people with my views but I still respect everyone's views, and will not invalidate you by calling you names just because you believe differently. Like, I said this is just an opportunity to listen to others' take on this, and to share mine. :D Agree to disagree wherever needed.

I'd also like to touch on the subject of certain terms that have been what I consider invented by the Church. Sin, guilt, forgiveness, heaven, hell, a deity sitting on his throne being either pissed off or benevolent and all. Those terms are way loaded with manipulation, designated to play on the fears of the mass for the purpose of unquestioning obedience. "If you don't follow us even if it doesnt feel good to you, you will go to hell!" I believe in a different interpretion of God, that we all are creator gods and goddesses - soul extensions of the Great Source, dancing on the stage we call life or some kind of realm that seems alive. The Matrix movie fits with this idea well, too. This may fit well with Carl Jung's take on dreams, and Ken Keyes' 100th Monkey Theory.. about social changes in the mass consciousness. Of course, I could be wrong also. But this resonates strongly for me, and I am not in the habit of repressing what feels right to me. ;)

There is also a need to be rescued in the mass consciousness. The need to be taken care of by somebody else. This also reflects in our need to be wanted and accepted, to prevent being rejected - by taking care of another without allowing that person to grow from the "painful" lesson. Can you think of examples of doing that? Enabling, I think Dear Abby mentions in the letters, is that term. This is just my observation, feel free to drop whatever doesn't vibe with you! :)

I'll continue next post about the metaphysical area of aliens, faeres, and all. I have spent about 7 years studying these things - don't worry, I still am learning! ha ha! Who knows!

Wickeyed, if I may chime in with your question about the pyramids and their interesting Orion belt alignment -- yes I do find that an interesting thing, also. Outside help, too.. hmm like aliens who had the technological advantage? Were they so helpful with cultivating the humankind on this planet? ;)

If I may recommend books on this subject - Zecharia Sitchin has allegedly deciphered ancient Sumerian and those writings really reveal a lot. He believes that the residents of Planet X or Nibiru or Marduk are directly responsible for the evolutionary leap in humankind here - how? Genetic manipulation. Created in the Image of God.... perhaps that "God" is one of the Nibiruans. This means we are related to the residents on Nibiru! haha

I'll share a bit on the noted mentions of Hitties and Jews, and their differences.. if that is OK. :D Every race is just as precious as another no matter what! My intention is not to insult anyone here or belittle a race at all!

It is said that God was angry that there was much fornication and sinning just right before Noah's Flood.

How about this... God is the pissed off and chagrined Enlil, one of the alien commanders from Nibiru? The "serpent" is Enki, half reptilian half ehh, something.. they were half brothers. Funny thing about brother's keeper with Cain and Abel.

Enlil was not happy that the alien Astronauts (others who came down to earth to mine for gold so the gold would be used for Nibiruans' survival, NOT for its monetary value) --because the Astronanuts mated with the human females, and bore hybrid children.. which we got to call the Hitties. Mixed breed. Didn't the white European boys despise half breed "injuns" also? What about your reaction of seeing a half black, half white child? That child would be gorgeous, nevertheless, but alas, people got their.. ehmmm... whatever you call that about stuff like that.

You see, the fledgling human beings here on earth were clones created by the Nibiruans.. made to mine for gold, and you know how people feel about clones. No soul, and no better than an animal. You can see how pissed off Enlil was about his men screwing animals! Just talking from his point of view. With this said, you could say that the Jews were pure human beings (not "diluted by the Hittie/Nibiruan blood") :D Somehow, somewhere in these lines, souls incarnated in these clones and the rest is history.

On the other hand, Enki really loved his creation of the human being -- you could say that he was like a father. He believed that those human beings had the potential for growth, despite having been created in the lab. So he taught some humans the forbidden mysteries and started mystery schools and secret cults.

Let's see... why are some ancient myths from different countries so similar? Odin, Zeus, and all? Let's see... Isis maybe was Inanna, the granddaughter of Anu, who knew her own mind and was kinda a spoilt brat in the Zecharia Sitchin books. She had dominion of Ur, an ancient city in where it is now called Persia I believe. Have you heard the legend of the demigod, Gilgemash and his quest for immortality accompanied by his friend Enkidu? Gilgemash had rejected Inanna's advances and naturally a woman scorned might try to throw a monkeywrench into anyone's plans. Inanna succeeded in screwing Gilgemash's quest by having her father unleash the "Bulls of Heaven" on him. Anyway, this is just a little of what I have read in Sitchin's books! Whooo... www.sitchin.net

I imagine these pyramids to be some kind of pointers or landmark directions for the landing of the spaceships. Or they are libraries.

More to come, next..... if that is allright? :D I'm just doing one version out of many versions on the earth's history and human civilization. Like you, I've always been wondering about things like that when I was growing up and I felt right in doing a lot of research in this area and so.

I don't try to start an argument here. i like share with your thoughts, opinions and feed back!! :thumb:

I believe in about anything. As if you ask yourself "Why are they in its presence in our lifetime?"

I do believe in almost or all of everything I have heard of, or have seen them.

My mom saw bigfoot in Alaska while she was hiking with friends. They got spooked and it was kind of full moon while the night was just starting to fall down... Bigfoot was about at least or over 100 yd away from where she was. I got goosebumps when she said that story that she actually saw one. I just know that it's true. I don't care if they say that it's BS...

I have seen some ghosts... One of them have always been around by my side. And once the ghost tried to get inside me. He (my grandfather) was trying to warn me of my grandmother when she was hospitalized with serious ucler. She almost died when the stomach acid broke thru the stomach wall and leaked all over her lower inside among with organs. At first, I ignored it. Then he became so persist and starting to touch me more on my arms and shoulder... Then I started to see this ghost... It's too spooky but I got used to it after few times. Other time... One of my old girlfriend... She was diganoised with HIV... (We broke up long time ago and we finally got to see each other) She tried to seduce me and all... She screamed at me and hit me... She screamed "Stay away from me!!!" "Leave me alone" She made some scary facial expressions toward to me... I was like *Puzzled* What the fuck?! I thought that she was playing some games with me... But I realized that she saw my "ghost" I actually call it spirit. It was my grandfather... I turned my head around back and got little scared... I saw him saying "Leave him alone and don't do that!" He just spirited away from behind me and his spirit presence look like it crawled on the wall up and up, then disappeared. Her and I were shaking with fear... I just decided not to do it with her... Later on... I found out that she had HIV and didn't tell me at all.

I have encountered with spirits more than just few times. I was in car accidents which would have cost my life and friends' lives too.

Anyways, just wanted to share with all of you about my utmost experience encountering with spirits.

I have known and heard of someone who get encountered with bad spirit too. It's more of scarier than mine :mrgreen:

Ummm... All I know is that I do believe in about anything...

Uhh, please pardon my english. I was not really paying close attention to how I was going to say...

I can edit it. But who cares. I'm a bit of buzzed with homebrew ale...

When I said that ex girlfriend who screamed at me... It was the ghost trying to tell her to leave me alone and he was just right behind me... When I try to realize that quickly, so I turned my head around back to see with my own eyes... Wow... It's really hard to explain... I was scared but felt little happy to know that spirit was there to protect me. It doesn't happen that often but I think that it was my life that he (spirit) was trying to protect.

I guess that I'm not ready to die just yet!! :mrgreen:

I better shut up about this spiritual thing. If you actually met me and hear some stories being told... Sometimes they can actually feel the presence in mysterious ways. Sometimes the light bulb go out after I mention about spiritual things and all. Weird?

It's rare that I can actually share this with all of you. Usually I keep it to myself and stay humble... My closest friends knows that and some of them have seen or felt that.

Oh well... At least I shared some! ;)

Back