Theater chains won't show "The Interview"

See thats why North Korea hacked sony. Jeb Bush in 16!

I just gave it another chance and watched it from the beginning. oh man it's hilarious.

See thats why North Korea hacked sony. Jeb Bush in 16!
Oh boy, what if NK didn't hack Sony? What's more, that movie, "The Interview" was made by Sony, not the government so what the heck has Jeb Bush have to do with this?

Oh boy, what if NK didn't hack Sony? What's more, that movie, "The Interview" was made by Sony, not the government so what the heck has Jeb Bush have to do with this?

LOL!!! He loves to inject the political into thread before getting locked.

I watched last night and it was funniest movie ever. :lol: :rofl:

I saw it and I was laughing so hard at the little Korean girl singing anti-American in the beginning. It's just another humorous movie.

I don't think a movie should be made about assassinating a living and current leader - no matter who they are or what they've done. It's not really appropriate. Would a movie about assassinating President Obama fly? I'm going to say probably not.

I don't think a movie should be made about assassinating a living and current leader - no matter who they are or what they've done. It's not really appropriate. Would a movie about assassinating President Obama fly? I'm going to say probably not.
It was just humorous. If Russia makes a funny movie about assassinating Pres Obama, I am sure he wants to watch it with an open mind.

I wonder if will have CC on it . That would be a drag if someone needing CC paid to see it and end up not being know what is being said.

They do have closed caption to purchase legal at iTunes. I dunno about Google Store.

Back